9: How To Say

Minjeong stuffs her keys into her pocket after locking her car from coming from the gym. Her and Ryujin weren't able to use the university's gym due to the football team using it for conditioning. So she had to go to her local gym.

She begins feeling raindrops pound on her head quickly, causing her to extend her hand out. "Are you kidding me?" She groans, beginning to walk toward the direction of her dormitory.

Truthfully, she doesn't mind the rain. Although, it's dark and she doesn't like staying in it for too long, but her tired legs prevented her from even thinking about running.

So, Minjeong lets the harsh rain hit her, letting out a sigh when she looks up and she's still far from her dormitory.

"What do you mean she won't help you? So you're just chickening out?" A boy mocks childishly.

Another boy laughs and Minjeong instantly recognizes the voice. "No? I'll figure something out. But it's kind of difficult when she likes someone else. I need them out of the way and then I'll get to her." He responds.

Minjeong continues walking, opting to mind her business.

"What if she starts to actually like you?"

"I don't care about her feelings? Once everyone knows I got the most popular girl in the university to go out on a date with me, I act like we never met. Then people would start to respect me more. I get made fun of for suffering in practices. Hell, I don't even know why Jimin's top in the city, I deserve her spot way more than her." He laughs.

Most popular girl?

Minjeong doesn't process what happens when she storms over and knocks a punch at the boy. He's knocked over, left to grab his jaw in pain.

The brunette immediately lifts him up by the collar of his shirt, throwing another hard punch in the drenching rain.

Jaemin coughs, wiping blood from his mouth. "What the hell?" He screams, scrambling up to his feet.

Minjeong runs her fingers through her hair, chuckling. "Don't fucking talk about her like that." She spits, fuming.

She's lucky there's no security cameras around.

The brunette walks over to other boy, patting down his polo's collar. "I don't think you want to get pummeled either, do you?" Minjeong says calm has she looks down at his collar, unfolding and folding his collar again.

The boy shakes his head frantically, a look of fear in his eyes.

Minjeong smiles. "Good." She then turns to Jaemin who has his head down.

She breathes out slowly. "I'm disappointed in you for talking about your teammate like that. I'll tell Coach Kim what happened. Until then, I don't want to see you anywhere near Jimin." Minjeong tells to Jaemin before turning around.

The brunette grips her backpack straps tighter, unable to feel the rain that continues to pound against her body.

[Ryujin]: Minjeong why is Jimin's lock screen a photo of you kissing her forehead?

[Yuna]: not even a good morning, how are you, or how did you sleep?

[Minjeong]: (Replying to Ryujin) I don't know

[Yves]: did you finally ask her out

[Minjeong]: no lol we just hung out and went ice skating

[Aeri]: .......

[Hyunjin]: you went ice skating?

[Minjeong]: it's fine, I didn't get any flashbacks

something in the water - winrinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें