17: I think of Yu

D-20

"Again."

Minjeong takes a deep breath in before diving into the water. It's still unusual, but slowly, it's beginning to feel natural. The cold water no longer burns against her skin and she doesn't feel as if the waters are tugging her along. Her coaches watch from the sidelines, ready to jump in if anything occurs.

There's no pain that seems to stem up her body, she's able to swim without any issues. Although, there had been times where she'd start to panic in the water, her heart racing all of the sudden. But she had to learn that she was going to be okay, that she's spend enough time in the water to understand what to do.

If anything, Minjeong feels as if she's been becoming a lot faster. The brunette flows in the water like she never left it, and it makes her feel ecstatic that's she's made it this far. Muscle memory—up and under the splashes that follow along as she performs butterfly strokes. Like she's hugging the water.

"Keep it consistent or speed up." Coach Taeyeon instructs loud enough for her to hear.

So, she pushes herself to go faster until she reaches the starting point again. Minjeong isn't someone to settle. Plus, she wants to finish her session quickly.

Her stamina increases little by little, the brunette understanding how to maintain her breathing in the water. The multiple practices has prepared her for it, allowing for her determination to take place in her again.

She's done.

Her goggles and cap come off in one motion, heaving. The brunette gets out of the pull, running to her coaches.

With a grin on her face, her hands are behind her back. "So, how was that?" Minjeong's eyes widen curiously.

Coach Seohyun pats her shoulder. "Everytime I see you swim, you seem to impress me more and more." She reaches to pinch Minjeong's cheeks, the brunette swatting it away.

Minjeong smiles when she notices a girl standing behind her coach. She runs over, catching the water bottle thrown.

The brunette plops onto a chair, letting out an exhausted sigh. Jimin stands in front of her, lifting up the towel, and reaching to begin drying Minjeong's hair.

The raven swats the brunette's hand when Minjeong pokes at her stomach. "You'll be back just in time for trials." Jimin begins.

Minjeong heaves out, relaxing at the way the raven brushes out her hair before tying it up. Once the raven's done, Minjeong stands up, drying the rest of her body.

"Maybe." The brunette responds, her hands entering the holes of her team jacket. "I don't get to bother you during lifeguarding duty this time?"

Jimin narrows her eyes, playfully pushing the brunette while she puts on her sweatpants. "You have to finish packing, I don't want to witness multiple people flirt with you and I doubt you want to see anyone flirt with me so no." The raven reminds her.

The brunette grabs her keys, throwing her backpack over her shoulder. "Alright, I'll get going. Do you want your favorite?" Minjeong asks.

The raven gives her a pleading look. "Yes, please."

Minjeong chuckles,placing the rest of her stuff into her bag. "Okay, I'll be in your room by the time you're done." She says before smothering Jimin with kisses all over her face.

Jimin giggles, wrapping her arms around the brunette's waist. The brunette cups her cheeks, pauses to look at the raven, before pressing multiple loving pecks onto her lips.