Birthday Feast

Doris turned to look that guy. He has curly hairs, ruemy eyes and a muscular body and some marks on his face.
(Pic of Nile)

He is sitting on top of bench with his friends and looking shameless at Doris

He is sitting on top of bench with his friends and looking shameless at Doris. He again said, "you , come here." Doris didn't move. He
jumped down from the bench and moved toward Doris. He grabbed her hand and said in frustration ,"Didn't you hear what I ..."
Before he could say anything more, Mary interrupt him and said , "hm, what did you say to my friend , Nile". He was shock .
He said ," Nothing, I am really sorry. I didn't know that. I beg for your kindness. Please forgive me".

Fear can be seen clearly in his eyes. His feets were trembling. He sat down on his feets lowering his head.
Mary said in a calm voice, "I will think over it."
Nile said , "Please ma'am , I am really sorry. I am the only child of my family. My father left us when I was only 5. All the responsibilities of my family are on my shoulder. Please forgive me ,Ms."
Before Mary could say anything, Doris said , "Okay , we accepted your sorry. Now stand on your feets. You don't need to say a single word more."
Mary turned to say something to Doris but after seeing that Doris's eyes are moist , she didn't said a word. She gave her a side hug and they sat on 1st bench of 1st row.
Doris said, "Promise me that you won't do anything to Nile. Please. I hope you will value my words that I said to him."
Mary replied," You don't need to be soo kind to such persons. He doesn't deserve it."
Doris said," Please".Mary nodded. Doris smiled and hugged her.
She said ," You are the best .It's not hard to please you. HaHaHaaH"
Mary smiled and hugged her back.

After some time , Nicholas came there and said to them, " I don't know I have right to invite you two in my birthday party but I will be glad if you two come in my birthday party at 7 o'clock in G S Hotel."
Mary thought for a minute and replied, "of course, that's our pleasure. We will make sure to reach there on time ."
A huge smile can be seen on Nicholas's face. His attractive dimples are fascinating. Doris smiled and nodded.

Mary gave her personal number to Doris and said that she can call her whenever needed. She doesn't need to hesitate. We are friends now. Things are never quite scary when you've got a friend.
Doris smiled.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️