Exam Day

Next day, they all wear school dress and came to school. They all were looking gorgeous.

They all go on exam settings and went in classroom

They all go on exam settings and went in classroom. Sitting arrangement was amazing. In the third row,
Ist bench : Mary
2nd bench : Maria
3rd bench : Nicholas
4th bench : Cyril
5th bench : Doris
6th bench : Drake

In these students : Mary, Nicholas and Doris are intelligent.
Drake brought cheating.
Maria was very happy.
Before starting of exam, Cyril said to Nicholas,"Be with me." And Nicholas nodded.
Exam was toughest of all times.
Doris was going to cry after seeing the exam.
Mary helped Maria, Nicholas helped Cyril, but Doris was sitting helpless.
After one hour, Cyril turned back and said to Doris in a low voice, "Do you want any help?"
Doris said,"You mean, cheating."
Cyril replied only if you want.
Doris took a deep breath and didn't said a word.
Cyril again said," Think quickly. I can help you."
Doris was going to cry but still didn't said a word.
Cyril helped Doris. Doris was very nervous but happy as it was her first time.

After exam was over, Cyril stand up and said to Nicholas in his ear," Plan successful."
Cyril went out from class. Doris was calling Cyril but Cyril didn't hear.
Doris followed him but he vanished from his eyes.
Doris turned to Nicholas and saw that Mary and Maria are talking nicely. Doris went near Nicholas and said," Do you know where is Cyril?"
Nicholas gave a confusing look and said," why do you want to know about him?"
Doris hit him and said,"Do you know or not ?"
Nicholas said,"May be he is watching boxing match. You can search him there."
Doris agreed and went out.
When she reached there, she searched for Cyril.
Cyril was fighting him in boxing ring. Opposition boy hit him on his face.
Doris subconsciously yelled," Cyril!"
Cyril turned to Doris and signed her that he is fine. Then he turned to opposition boy and punched on his face such hard that he fall and unable to stand up on his feet and fight again.

He then came out the boxing ring and moved towards Doris and asked ," Are you afraid ?"
Doris denied and said taking a deep breath,"Not really. Anyway I am here to say thankyou."
Cyril raised his one eye brow and said," Is this your way of saying Thankyou ?"
Doris was stunned.
Completing his line, Cyril said," I don't work for free. If you really want to say thank you, so I want something." and he started moving towards her.His smile explains everything. Doris was unable to move. He smirked.

Suddenly a voice heard of Cyril's couch, he said," Well done my boy!
You won 2 gold medals in National games. One in boxing and another in gymnastics. Congratulations, my boy! I am so glad for you."
Cyril respects him however currently he was not looking glad to see him. Doris wished him and turned to Cyril, she said,"You did well. You deserves all this success and more! Heartiest congratulations! I am so glad for you. Don't forget of trait." and then she moved out.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️