Conversation

Nicholas said , "I heard you came to see this school yesterday. Don't forgot, you promised me to join this school."
Doris in her thoughts prayed to God," May god , he is not here. I don't want to see him. Please god."
Cyril replied, "ofcourse, I am a man on my words. I am definitely here this year."
Nicholas said ," One more thing , Drake informed me that you meet the girl yesterday whom you were following from 3 years. Is it true? What did you say to her? Did you purposed her? What was her reaction? Please, don't create suspense Cyril. You are my friend and friends don't hide anything."
Cyril coughed.
He said," Bloody cheater Drake, I said him not to tell you but he can't hide something from you. (After 2 minutes..)
Yes , I met her yesterday. She was looking gorgeous.I wish I could drown in her eyes. But we didn't exchange a single word. However, I am damm sure she can't forget me in her whole life."and then laughed.

Later , Nicholas and Cyril went on stage. Many girls followed them to get their number but not a single girl dared to say a single word after seeing in Cyril's cold deep eyes. Doris was shocked and her head start paining. She went in drinking section and asked for red wine. Mary went to restroom to clean up her dress.

Nile went near Doris ,hold her hand and said ,"I love you Doris. You are soo beautiful, please be mine. I will always treat you nice." He started coming close to Doris to kiss her but Doris pushed him back and yelled ,"No. How dare you bloody rascal." Music was too loud , so not many people heard her. Nile felt insulted. He slapped Doris and she felt down . His slap was so hard that blood can be seen near her lips.
When Cyril eyes went in drinking section , he saw Doris is felt down and Nile is forcefully taking her up. He ran there. Nicholas saw him and followed. Cyril kicked Nile on his face and made him fall badly. He started punching on Nile's face continuously and continuously. Within 3 minutes, Nile felt unconscious. Nicholas held Cyril back and took him from there. Mary came back already and helped Doris to sit on chair and brought some water for her. She also brought an ice pack for Doris.

Later she took her back but Doris was continuously crying.Doris was thinking "because of me ,Nicholas birthday party was spoiled even cake cutting ceremony wasn't held".Nile was admitted in hospital but everything is okay with him. He is not seriously injured. He can go back after 3 days treatment. Cyril was very angry and so does Nicholas. They went to Nicholas house without saying a word.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️