A coffee

Nicholas and Doris went to nearest coffee shop.
They sat down on table.
Waiter came there and asked for order. Nicholas passed menu to Doris. Doris take that and gave order to waiter," Sir , I want a cup of Cappuccino. Next , you can ask from Mr. Nicholas." Waiter turned to Nicholas. Nicholas gave a pleasant smile and asked for an Americano.
Waiter nodded and left from there.
After 5 minutes, waiter came there with their order.
Doris take a cup and said," Thankyou so much sir."
Nicholas was shock by her nature and appreciated her. Doris said,"Its not such a big deal."
Nicholas laughed.

After taking for a long while, they went out of the shop. Doris went near her car and sat inside. Nicholas called her and asked for lift.
He said," I lost my keys of cars.
I can call another car, but it takes time."
Doris replied," ofcourse, that's my pleasure. Please come in." and smiled.
Nicholas came in car and he was very happy.
Music was playing in the car but Nicholas was unable to understand that. Nicholas asked from Doris," What song are you listening to?"
Doris laughed and said," It's my best friend's favourite song. It's a Korean song of BTS. It is "We are Bulletproof : the External."
Nicholas nodded and gave a confusing smile.

He asked after 3 minutes," Who is your best friend?" and looked towards Doris. Doris smiled and said," No other than Maria. She is best."
Nicholas nodded.
After 15 minutes, Doris came out of car and gave keys to Nicholas. She said," Now you can go back to your house." Nicholas said," I thought you would invite me in your house."
Doris said," No" and laughed out loud.
Nicolas's face dropped, he pretended to be angry and went out from there. Doris called him but he didn't reply.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️