Terrible accident

Today , result is out. Maria was happy and excited.
She quickly got into the car and started driving in a high speed. She was in hurry. She have to travel nearly 35 miles.
But all of a sudden, she got a terrible accident. She was lying on the ground and she was bleeding. She had a high blood loss. A boy nearly of age 22 carried up Maria and admitted her in hospital.
He called the last call number and that was of Nicholas. He told everything to Nicholas. Nicholas was thinking subconsciously,"What's can be worse than this. Don't know how Doris will react to this."
He replied to boy on call," okay , Thankyou so much for your help."
Before Nicholas disconnect his call , boy said in an exciting voice," OMG, Sir  you are Nicholas. The famous Nicholas. The best writer and painter. I love you sir. You are my favourite. This is best day of my whole life."
Nicholas took a deep breath and said," yeah, thankyou soo much. Nice to meet you." and disconnected the call.

Nicholas ran out and drive the car to Doris's mansion. He went near her and said," I have a good and bad news for you."
Doris gave a confusing look to Nicholas and said," Firstly , I want to know Good news."
Nicholas said," You got the award you was waiting for. You have become a classic."
Doris replied," and bad news? "
Nicholas hesitated and said," Maria is in hospital. She had a car accident in this morning."
Doris fall down on the floor but didn't say a word. Nicholas called her name but Doris didn't react.
He took her in his arms and took her to hospital. She was admitted.

After treatment, Doctor came out and said to Nicholas ," She get a psychological shock , because of this , some part of her brain is hurt. She can't speak and walk until she recovers, however, she can hear and see."
Nicholas said in a fluctuating voice ," W-When will s-she recover?"
Doctor said," We can't say. She can only recover when she accepts the reality that her best friend is in ICU."
Nicholas said," and what of ?"
Doctor gave a confusing look.
Nicholas completing his line, said,"She is broken not from now, from 3 years."
Doctor didn't said a word.

Nicholas searched for the number that messaged him 3 years ago. He found that number. He went on roof of hospital. He called that number but suddenly a hand was placed on Nicholas's shoulder. He turned. He saw Cyril there. Cyril's eyes were bloodshot red and wet. Nicholas didn't said a word. Cyril hugged him hard but Nicholas pushed him back and went out from there. Cyril followed him and said," N-Nich-holas , please look at me. Please don't do this."
Nicholas didn't turn and went out. He drived his car in high speed. Now, Cyril was unable to follow Nicholas. He went in the hospital room of Maria. He saw that operation is going on.
He called a number and said," I am back."
A male deep voice came and said,"O-Oh , I will manage everything sir."
Then, Cyril disconnected the call.
Within 2 minutes, thousands of bodyguards with best guns and covered Cyril.
Silver hair boy: Lucus came in front and down his head after greeting.

Cyril ordered him and said," Change Maria and Doris to best hospital of the world

Cyril ordered him and said," Change Maria and Doris to best hospital of the world."
A male with silver hair nodded and said," Sir , I am always there for you sir."
He signed to went out.
Everything was managed within 10 minutes. They were transferred to Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center, Secaucus, New Jersey.

Later Cyril went near Doris. He sat down on his feet and said," My love, please talk to me. My love , my love." and starting crying.
After 12 minutes , he stand up ,called Lucus and said," Search for Nicholas without knowing him."

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️