First tour

Doris and Mary packed their bags. They went to station. After 15 minutes, 7 more classmates came there but Nicholas and Cyril didn't came. Doris thought, Cyril won't come. Train horned and it was going to start. Suddenly, Cyril and Nicholas started running towards train. Doris was shock. They were laughing and running fastly. Both of them were looking killer. Everyone was peeking out of the train. They get into the train, gave a hyphy and laughed out loud.

All their classmates laughed. Nicholas and Cyril sat on seat together. Cyril looked towards Doris, passed a sharp smile and started looking outside. Doris can't do anything. Nicholas was listening music, turned towards Doris and said," That song is really nice. Your choice is nice."
Doris was confused and replied," When did I tell you which song?"
Nicholas said,"LET ME DOWN SLOWLY, you was listening while you was sitting on ground near lake."
Doris passed a smile and replied,"oh , I thought you was talking about Korean song."
Nicholas laughed and said,"I don't even know basic korean, but I must say they are good looking."
Doris nodded and laughed out loud.

Cyril was seeing jealous and unable to focus on his favourite songs. Doris noticed that and gave a cunning smile. Mary saw all drama and laughed out loud, tears of happiness flooded her eyes.
Finally, they reached on a beautiful hill station. Everyone was happy and excited. They started making camps as it was late. At some distance, Cyril was sitting on ground and was looking sad. Nicholas sat down near him and hugged him.

Doris came near Cyril and put her hand on his shoulder. Cyril didn't look at her and start moving from there. He started moving towards forests. Nicholas was sad and he didn't move. Doris followed him without thinking much.
Doris called him," Hey, Cyril."
Cyril was sad and he didn't want to talk. After a moment , Doris hold his hand and said," Where are you going?" Cyril looked at her and hugged her and said in a low voice,"M-My M-Mom."
Doris hugged him back and said,"Everything is fine. I am always with you. Please,believe me. I am with you."

She hold his hand and start moving towards camps. Cyril just followed her as she was his first and last love and he always wanted to live this moment. They went near camps. All their classmates were sitting in a circle. They were playing truth and dare. Doris was excited and said," OMG! Let's join them."

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️