Celebration

Doris wore a black dress. She was looking preety and bold. Mary came there and made her wear a diamond necklace (pic is above).Doris is looking damm beautiful.
(Pic of Doris)

Mary said , "Oh my bestie, you are looking like princess

Mary said , "Oh my bestie, you are looking like princess."
Doris replied, "Stop kidding."
Mary pretended to be in anger and said," you don't believe me , huh? "
Doris hugged her and replied," I believe you more than myself but never more than Maria."
Mary agreed and laughed.

They went to the party in a luxurious car. They entered in the party and became the limelight. Many girls are jealous and many boys are staring. They went near Nicholas. Nicholas was looking king of visuals, No other words can define his look. They wished him and gave birthday gifts to him. He was very glad.

After some time , they all went to dancing stage. And suddenly all lights get closed. Everyone was shocked and suddenly lights are focussed on a boy wearing black shirt and black jeans.In this simple look,he was looking eyes catching as well as was competing with Nicolas's looks. Nicholas went near him and hugged him hard. Tears can be seen in his eyes.
He said,"oh my god ! You are back. You finally came. It's really unbelievable.I am soo happy." Anonymous character replied," My love , I am there."
Nicholas punched him hard on his chest. They laughed and Nicholas said," Okay, okay.Let's celebrate my childhood friend ,Cyril ."
Doris was shock and all her mood spoiled.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️