Next Day

Doris came to school before time. She wants to say sorry to Nicholas. She sat on last bench of the class(first time in her life). Wardboy came in class and said," Doris , Doris , Principal is calling." Doris stand up and start moving behind him. Today , neither Nicholas nor Mary came to school. That's why , Doris was feeling nervous.

She was standing in front of office, took a deep breath and step in. Principal asked her about fight that happened in Nicholas birthday party. Doris hesitated and denied. Anyone can easily tell that Doris is lying by just seeing in her eyes.
Principal shouted and said," Don't even dare to speak a lie in front of me."
Doris replied,"O-Ok-K S-Sir."
Principal said in anger,"Tell me clearly what happened yesterday night. Who beated Nile? What was the matter? I know that fight happened because of you. Now just clearly tell me what was the matter?"
Doris replied," I don't know his name.I never met him before."
Principal gave a taunting smile and said," Don't even dare to play smart in front of me. I am asking lastly otherwise I will expel you from my school."
Doris remained on her words.
Principal said," I will call you whenever needed. You don't even have to come to school until Nile comes to school. Is that clear?"
Doris agreed and went out of that room.

Doris came back to classroom, took her bag and went out of that school. She took her car from parking area and went out.
She went to Lake Willoughby, Vermont. It took nearly 5 hours to reach there. She sat down on the ground, put headphones and started listening to song: LET ME DOWN SLOWLY.
Time passed away and it was nearly 7 o'clock of evening. She closed her mobile , stand up and turned back. She was shock to saw Nicholas there. He was drawing something. Doris went near him to say sorry to him however when she went near him and saw the painting, she was shock. (Picture is above)
She said,"Mind-blowing , perfect. It's just awesome.Why don't you just do drawing?"
Nicholas smile and let that talk passed away. He just said that I love drawing, but it's not my career. I have to do much more in my life.

After talking about that place for nearly an hour , they both went away to their houses.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️