Where is Cyril?

Nicholas searched Cyril and he heard his best voice full with extreme sorrow. Nicholas was very anxious. He searched Cyril in his house. He then saw some blood fall on floor and on wall. Nicholas was going to break in pieces , he started searching for Cyril madly.
He shouted loud,"Cyril , Cyril , Are you okay?"
Hours and hours went but Cyril didn't find.
Every second for Nicholas was longer than century.
Lastly , Nicholas called Doris. He said," Do you know where is Cyril?"
Doris laughed and said,"This is my question."
Nicholas said in a loud voice,"Stop it"
Doris was shock as he never talked like that to her. She said in a broken voice," I-Is C-Cyril A-Alright ?" and she cried out loud.
Nicholas didn't said a word and disconnected the call.
He tried all his means to find Cyril but he was unable as Cyril was very powerful man because no one can know a single thing about him without his permission.

Doris was broken. She was crying and praying. Months and Months went but Cyril didn't came.
On the last day of first week, Nicholas get a message that I am Cyril and I am alright. Don't worry about me.
This message releifed everyone.
Doris and Nicholas still want to meet him curiously and want to know why did he left. But they were unable to do anything.
In all passing days, Nicholas came to love of Doris towards Cyril. Even Doris didn't celebrate her birthday, but she celebrated Cyril's birthday with great pomp.
Maria and Mary were supporting Doris and Nicholas completely.
They were motivating them everyday and prayed that May god , Cyril came back quickly and he is alright.
One on one day seemed like years to Doris. Nicholas was broken completely.

3 years went, Doris became the most popular and loved singer. This is obvious as she sings every song for her love or we can say her incompleted love.
Nicholas became the best painter and writer all across the globe. All his writings are about his and Cyril's friendship and their golden moments. Nicholas missed him very much. He just smiles from outer but all the time, he was crying from inner.
Mary handled his dad business perfectly but her nature didn't change. The business that was on 2nd but now on 1st because of Mary.
Maria wanted to become CEO of multi-national company but unable to find that. She was still working hard for that.

For everyone, Doris is waiting for result of "Best ever singer across the world" but in reality she was waiting for just Cyril.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️