Finally ,Purpose

Next day, Doris was getting ready. She was removing one by one dress.
She wanted to select the best dress because she this day was very special for her. She wore a white top and yellow skirt. She was looking awesome.

She went in school

She went in school. She came in classroom and sat down on 2nd bench. Everyone came in but Cyril didn't come. Doris asked Mary about Cyril. Mary replied," He is near waterpoint." Doris smiled and went out from there.

Doris saw Cyril. He was standing near a pole looking outside. He was wearing a match of brown and cream. He was looking heart-breaking handsome ❤️.

 He was looking heart-breaking handsome ❤️

Doris went near Cyril.
She said in a low voice," Hey."
Cyril stand straight and looked towards Doris.
Doris again started," I don't know how to start, but I can't tolerate anymore.
Love is not a word to say,
Love is not a game to play,
Love doesn't start in April and ends in May,
Love is yesterday, tomorrow and forever.
Will you be mine to the eternal?"
Cyril didn't say a word.
Doris continued and said," I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you. Now my heart yearns for you every moment."
She came near Cyril and kissed him.
Cyril was shock just for a moment but after that he kissed her back.
After 7 minutes, they take a short distance.
Doris said," Will you be mine?"
Cyril came near Doris and kissed her passionately.
After some time, Cyril said," Do you still need answer?"
Doris was shy and smiled looking downward.

Cyril hugged Doris. Doris hugged him back. Cyril was very happy and kissed her forehead.
Then Doris went out as she was shy.
Cyril still couldn't believe this. After coming in senses, he ran to Nicholas house. Nicholas wasn't there. Cyril sat on couch. He was getting excited to tell Nicholas everything that happened. So to distract himself , he went to drawing room of Nicholas. He was looking here and there but suddenly he saw a beautiful painting of Doris. Nicholas named that painting:My first and forever love.

Cyril was shocked. He fall down on the floor. For some time, his heart stopped pumping. He never thought about this. 15 minutes passed, 35 minutes passed, 2 hours passed but Cyril was still sitting on the floor. He can't understand what to do or what not to do.
His head was going to brust with pain. He was going to cry. He hit his hand on the wall. His hand was bleeding. He yelled.
He heard a voice of Nicholas but he didn't want to face him. So, Cyril ran away from the window.

Doris was thinking about that and she was very happy. She told everything to Maria and Mary.
After hearing this, both laughed out and were very happy. But Mary was looking more happy than Maria.
After 15 minutes teasing Doris, Mary went out in hurry.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️