Who is Cyril?

Doris again said,"Huh, okay. Will you answer my one question?"
Nicholas thought for a moment and said," Umm, only if the question is easy."
Doris hesitated and finally said,"W-Who is Cyril?"
Nicholas was shock and took a deep breath. He replied,"He is my best friend."
Doris said," I know that, tell me more."
Nicholas said to change the topic,"Are you interested in him?

Doris gave a death stare to him.

Nicholas said,"Okay , okay. I am really sorry. I will answer all your questions about him. You just ask."
Doris nodded and said,"My first question is that Who is Cyril's father and what does he do?"
Nicholas doesn't want to answer this question. He said," Why are you asking this?"
Doris replied in anger," Just answer my question."
Nicholas thought for 5 minutes.
He answered," His dad is 'Ethan'."
Doris got a big shock , her big eyes widened.
Nicholas continued," Ethan is head of Mafia and leader of all multi-national companies. He is most powerful person in this country and second most powerful person in the world. Most powerful person in the whole world is his best friend, so it is clear that no one can even dare to do fight with them. That's very clear."

Doris was unable to say a single word. She stand up and said after gathering courage,"Cyril is in Mafia. I thought he is a good guy and wanted to help a helpless girl but he betrayed my trust. He spoiled life of Nile. Oh my god , what will happen to Nile? Is he okay?", saying this Doris went out in hurry.
Nicholas followed her and said,"Hey , listen to me, Doris." Doris turned back and stopped.
Nicholas said,"Cyril is not a bad guy. He just works on his principles. He pretends to be rude as he is broken by everyone. He seems emotionless because his mother left him at the age of 3 and no one taught him how to express himself. The one fault he has is that he can't see bad things happening. Because of this, he and his father do not get along. One more thing, Cyril can't do bad of anyone until his patience is broken.
Nile is just transferred with his parents to another continent and all management was done by Cyril. Nile is a bloody liar who even tells his own parents dead to get pity of Mary. Cyril just warned them and I think they can never go beyond his words. I hope you understand. Byy , I have to leave."

Doris hold his hand and said," why not let's go for a coffee? I want to say thanks to you because you told me this. I will never know about this if you didn't tell me."

Nicholas nodded and gave a smile.
His dimples are looking killer and his bright eyes are so attractive.
For a moment, Doris fascinated but soon she came back in reality.
They started moving towards exit.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️