A new plan

After 7 minutes, Cyril came with a huge smile and said to Nicholas,"Let's go to class and plan a mountain tour. I love that view."
Nicholas nodded and all three went to classroom.
Doris went near Mary and told her all about that happened. Mary just gave a devil smile and nodded.
Doris was confused. Later, teacher's started teaching one by one and Doris focussed on study leaving all topics aside.
Later, in break, Nicholas came in front of whole class and announced of Mountain tour for 3 days.
Everyone cheered up and hooted.

Mary asked Doris,"Will you join all of us ?"
Doris replied,"Umm, okay."
Mary laughed and said,"Umm, okay. Join us. LOL."
After 3 minutes, Mary went to her house.
She said to Doris,"I have an urgent piece of work at home. So I have to go home."
Doris hugged her and said," Take care. If you need any help, I am always there for you."
Mary laughed out loud and said," okay my monster."
Doris said in anger," you called me monster? I am more beautiful than angel, so how can you say that? I think, you must meet an ophthalmologist. I can fix an appointment for you."

Mary laughed, took her bag and went out.
Doris wanted to talk to Cyril, therefore she searched for him but unable to find him. Lastly, she decided to meet Nicholas and ask about Cyril. She went out in search of Nicholas. She went out of the classroom. A group of girls surrounded Doris and started harassing her. Doris started crying and asked them to leave but no effect can be seen on them.
Seeing the opportunity, Doris fled from there.

In the basketball ground, Doris saw Nicholas and went near him. She saw him doing practice and no doubt, he was looking awesome.
She sat on the floor waiting for him.
After 15 minutes, Nicholas saw her. Without wasting a single minute more, he went near her with his most pleasant smile.

He sat near her and said,"Today it must be raining that you come to me." and laughed.
Doris punched him slightly on his hand and said," Stop it !".

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️