chapter I

Play the song: Gangster

Author POV

Here is a man

Here is a man..who sit on his sofa like a king.......and a cigarette between his fingers...he look like a goddess....his tattoos hand....his bulky body ....He Just look like damn Hot..

He look in front of Wall ... there was a picture...He was staring it ...like this picture was his life....

He look at the picture.... with a smirk on his handsome face .......

He was None other than the one and only MAFIA KING JEON JUNG KOOK

Jk POV

Im sitting on my room and smoking......
And .............. looking my princess picture...

She look soo Beautiful and Hot

She look soo Beautiful and Hot .....like she just came from Heaven ......MY LOVE OF MY LIFE MY YN ....

When I Frist saw her ...my heart beating so fast...her beautiful face... long nose...her big doe eye ..Her heart shape pink lips......it's make me crazy for her ..... when I Frist time saw her I fell in love with her ....I can't stop thinking about her..... when I'm sleeping she always came to my dream's.....I need her in my arm forever ...

I will make her mine only mine ( smirk)

I know this is wrong...but my heart can't stop thinking about her ......

She was my son GIRLFRIEND.,..

BUT l don't care because I saw her Frist when she was 16 years old... that's my so called son mistake.. that he also loved my princess... What's he thinks himself
He will marry my baby...no never....I will not let him marry mine princess.....
If someone try to snatch My princess from me ... then I will kill him/ her ....
I don't care if he was my son or anyone else....

I only care about mine and my princess

And

everything is fair in love and war .....

And for my love...I can do anything.....

Just few days...I have to wait...

Then my princess became mine...all MINE ( laugh creepyli )

End of jk POV

Author POV

He think about his plan...then someone call him make him came from his imagination.....
When he look at his phone and saw the number...he bacome angry because his so called wife was calling him ....he picked up the call
And said

On the phone

Lisa : hey love.. what ar...( Cutting her )

Jk :Lisa I tell you many time don't call me ... when ever you want...( Gritting teeth)

Lisa: jk what are you saying hu...I'm your wife...l have full right to call you .....( Angry tone)

Jk : shut the fuck up....I don't love a slut like you....and don't you dare to call me again...( Cut the call ) .....

Jk : that bitch was gating on my patience.....

And the another side

Lisa POV

Why why can't he love me....
I do everything to make him love me but ...he never love me... what's is my fault....( Crying) ......

I love him so much..... but he never cared about my feelings...

I have to do something before it's too late......

I will make him to love me ......( Smirk)

Just wait and watch.....jk

End of lisa POV

Author POV

Here three girls was talking with themselves.....

Girl 1 : Hey girl your plan is a great...

Girl 2: yes ..... that was awesome

G

irl 3 : yehi girls I know my plan was a great................ and....I also know that my plan will work...

Girls 1 : what is your next move......

Girls 3: just saw the show girls...( Smirk)

End of the chapter.....

Hey guys l know that the chapter was small.....

But..

I promise next chapter will be long....

Please vote+ comments 💜💜💜....

Byy 💜....