chapter XXI( smut )

??: What's happening here.....

When the person spoke everyone look at the person.... when Jennie saw the person she felt happy as the person is Lisa her best friend....she will believe her as she thinks....then Taehyung spoke....

Tae : ohh..lisa you are here look at your friend... what's she is doing behind my back..... bitch....

Jennie: lisa you know everything I'm not like that please tell him that I'm not cheating him ...* Pleading eyes* ....

But lisa said something which make Jennies eyes whined....

Lisa: I told you bith mans ...but look how is your condition now ...I told you many times now ...I can't* rude voice* ...

Jennie: lisa what are you saying....stop laying please...

Lisa: I'm not laying....*to tae * it's is her true self...she is a bitch....

Now Jennie is boiling in anger... because she believed lisa now lisa is betrayed her ..

Jennie : I was the one who helped you that time now I regret helping you bitch I will show you...* Greeting teeth* ...

Lisa: * roll eyes* whatever....

Now Teahyung...and three girls are watching their drama... with a smirk on their smirk then Shibu Signal something to tae ...he just nodded....

Tae ; shut up both of you.....

Lisa: tell your wife...I'm going...

Saying that lisa left from there....

And tae look at Jennie and said ....

Tae : I will send you divorce papers Sine the pepar....

Saying that he and Shibu left from there....Now Jennie and yn ..apu are here ......

Yn : Jennie aunty....

Jennie: please guys believe me I'm saying the truth...* Crying* ....

Apu ; * smirk* we know that aunty...it's your karma .. for helping lisa in her sins ...now sleep tight....

Saying that apu inject her ....and Jennie faint.....

Yn: Now JUST ONE PERSON...*smirk *..

Lisa POV

Lisa: I'm sorry jenn but I have to do it ...or else he will viral the videos...that video.... that How I'm killing her that Time .....

Flashback...

OTP ...

??: Go xyx restaurant now and do what I told you ..or else I will....* Laugh* ..

Lisa: what are you doing this please.... leave me ....

??: Leave you it's no posible....do what I told you fast ....

Cut the call....

Lisa: I'm sorry jenn ...but I have to...

Meanwhile....

In the parking lot....

Taehyung and Shibu came in the parking lot and set in the car and drove away....

Shibu and tae they're siting in the car then .....tae look towards Shibu...and keep his hand on her thigh...

and keep his hand on her thigh