chapter XX

Jennie POV

I trun around and look yn and apu ..they are standing in the of the caffe shop...

Jennie: ohh.. guys now you are come I'm waiting it's been an one hours...* Rude voice*..

Yn:we are sorry aunty but ...we have some work so .. please..

Jennie: it's ok..tell why you call me here..

Apu: we want to tell you something.....it's about Uncle Kim ...

Jennie: Taehyung...* Confused*..ok tell.. quickly I have to go..

Yn : Actually aunt Jennie uncle Kim is cheat on you ...*fake sad*

Jennie: * angry tone* shut up you both ... Taehyung loves me ...he can't ....

Apu :but we have a prove..

Jennie: what prove them saw me ...

Then apu put some photos on the table..
It's a photo where Taehyung kiss a girl...In many places..like beach ... balcony.. bridge..

 bridge

Jennie: * in mind* no it's can be happened

Jennie: * in mind* no it's can be happened...No he can't cheat me ...my reputation is only for him my money..my everything no ..I will lose everything...no...I have to do something...rose and Lisa yes they will help me ...to kill this girl ...wait a minute...I can't see the girl face but the girl look familiar...who is she...

Jennie: yn who is she ...

Apu: we Don't know aunt ...

Jennie: then...why are you both..* cutting her word*..

Yn: actually aunty...apu saw them ... kissing each other...

Apu: but I can't see the girl face...I don't know how she look like ...

Jennie: I will found everything and I will kill that bitch...* Greeting teeth*..

Yn: * in mind: you dare to do that I will kill you *..ok aunty we are going...

Jennie: ok
. thanks..

Apu: it's our job aunty..to tell you everything...

Then yn and apu left from there....

Outside of the caffe...

OTP..

YN: do your work...

??: Ok mam ...

Cut the call....

Inside the caffe...

Jennie in her deep thoughts..then a the waiter come and gave her juice...

Waiter: mam your order...

Jennie: I'did not order anything...

Waiter: mam two Girls order this for you...her name is YN ...

Jennie: ohh ok..

Then the waiter left from there..with a smirk on his face..as he saw Jennie drank the juice..then everyone left the caffe on by one ....

Suddenly Jennie fell dizzy and heat on her body ...she is burning insid and she faint ....then the waiter come ....and took her on a room.... lay her on the bed...and open his phone and call someone...

OTP

??: speak..

Waiter: mam she is here with me...

??: Ok..do your work which I told you...* Smirk*..and I will transfer the money in your account...

Waiter: Thanks...MRS JEON YN ...

cut the call....

Then the waiter come towards Jennie while opening his shirt....and
He put the phone on the nightstand ...then he open his pant along with his boxer...and over above Jennie....he tore her dress....and make her naked ...and lay beside her put the blanket on their body ......

And the other hand...

Yn: Now call Taehyung uncle Shibu ...

Shibu: I already called him ...he is on his way...

Apu : Now the only person is.........then everything will be in our control...

Yn: you told him right.. what to do ...Shibu ...

Shibu : hmmmm...don't worry he will do his acting...you know na he is drama king ...kim Taehyung...

After some time later....

Jennie is sleeping peacefully then some one throw water on her face..and she hurriedly open her eyes and look ... Taehyung....He is looking at her with disgusting in his eyes... Jennie frown her eyes when she realised that she is naked under the blanket beside the waiter....

Taehyung: you bitch I know...you are whoring here and there...such a bitch wife I had have..

Now Jennie can't understand anything.. why she is here how Taehyung come here ...the waiter...but one thing she clear that someone doing this intensely...
Jennie try to tell something before she could say something someone says from behind....

??: What's happening here .....

_________________________________________

End of the chapter ❤️..

Ignore my grammar mistakes English is not my first language...

Hey guys please vote and comments...

Please guys don't hate any of idols ....this is just a fanfiction book nothing else...

Bye 💜...

I purple 🟣 you 💜.....

Guys this is my new book please watch it

Guys this is my new book please watch it .....I will update soon 😊...

BTS 💜 ARMY...........

Vote goal: 85....