chapter XLII

Mr Kim doing hana's funeral fastly because...

He got to knows everything because of the bottom loket .. actually Jana hide a small camera on it ... evryone knows that ...they tell police everything...but no one believe them .. because camera is already broken...so only sound of voice is coming...they did not see anything that how many people were there at the time ...but YN ..knows every voice whos voice belong to whom..

So police closed the case because they didn't found anything about the murderer..but still they are founding jisoo and Jackson... because Jackson is hana's husband and he is not here ..and jisoo ..she is not here no one knows that ...

That's why Mr Kim doing funeral as if they got to know that eunhe is still alive then they can again try to kill her ..Mr Kim told all media that his daughter and wife die into an accident...whole world know that eunhe and hana is dead ...

Inside the graveyard...

Yn is crying while laying on the hana's grave ...

Yn: unnie please come back* crying* ..

I promised you that I will make them regret..

..............................

Another side...

Jisoo.. Jennie..rose..Lisa .. Jackson everyone think that hana and eunhe is dead ...after that they didn't contact with each other..but Jennie rose and lisa stil in the contact because of their business...but jisoo and Jackson did not come back korea ..
.

.

Meanwhile..

Jk ..jm .. Taehyung they also got to know everything..but didn't says anything...Jimin and Taehyung didn't knows that their wife is also involved with this ..jk is also finding Jackson and jisoo...about lisa now jk can't do anything...

Few days later...

Now everything in normal..eunhe is still in coma .. doctor said that they can't say anything when she will be woke up .....Mr Kim *apu's dad* & his brother in law* shibu's dad* now Handling the business because Mr Kim * yn dad*..he always spend his all time in the hospital with his wife ...and every morning he always goes graveyard... because he wants to see his daughter.....

About yn she only wants one thing ...

Revenge..