chapter XXXVII

Jackson/lisa:you..

_________________________________________

Author POV

Jackson and lisa look at the person with their shocked eyes...they can't believe that HANA is standing there looking at them ...

Hana: I knew about your dirty games ..what you both think that ...I will never know about your affair..your plan to destroy our life ..till I'm alive no one dare to touch mine family ...

Jackson and lisa is just standing there ...like statue.. before hana could say ... Jackson said ..

Jackson: hana babe look ..it's not like ..it's not my plan ...Lisa did everything...I'm innocent believe me ..

Lisa look at Jackson with disbelief eyes ...

Hana: shut up you bastard...fucker .. cheater .. I know how is your character..and do you even know THE WORD INNOCENT...And you * lisa* how can you ...mom believe you ..but what you did ...Lisa ..

Lisa:look hana I'm sorry.. please forgive me ..I will never do this again.. please* crying*

Hana: you will never ... because I'm going to tell everyone about your dirty GAMES...

Before hana could says further someone hit her head with something hard ...she immediately feel on the floor and blood coming for her head ... before she closed her eyes she looks at the person...

Hana: JISOO aunty...

Then she closed her eyes

Then she closed her eyes ....

Jisoo: I'm sorry my daughter..but for money I can do everything...
You both will stand their like statue or help me to clean here ...

Lisa: How you know that we are here ..

Jisoo: you know what I always have backup plan ..I know something will happened and see ...I just follow her ..and came here ...I heard everything what she said ...then I hit her head simple...now just clean here ... before someone come here ..

Then they hold hana and look her in a dark room ....

Jisoo; for now everything is okey but we don't have many time ... again we have to sign on this property paper as she ruined the paper's..

Jackson: but how ..

Jisoo: we will see ..first let's go from here ..we have to go in the party hall...or else everyone will be doubting in us ...

Lisa:but hana ..what if she woke up ..

Jisoo: she will not ..if sehe woke up ...my man will informed me immediately don't worry..I'm not a weak player like you both ..