chapter XXXIX

Inside the party hall...

???:you both also little girl* dark voice*

They all trun & look forward and see maknae line is standing there ...Jimin said .

Jm: you both also little girl..you can't deny the fact..

Shibu: look uncle park is also with me we are little...

Jk/tae: we are also with you cutie..

Apu: hey you all ..first we are not little girl but* point to shibu* she is ..

Yn: always behave like a child..btw hey uncle you're the one who bumped with apu....

Jimin: yes I'm ...young lady....

Yn: Hmm..

Tae: Shibu you want to face like those couples right ...if you want can we dance ...

Shibu: but uncle tae..

Before she could say further apu said ..

Apu: yes she can go* push Shibu* go dance with him ... Little girl..* pushed her*

Then they went towards the place where the couple's are dancing..they didn't mind them as is common to dance with uncle as a relationship uncle and Niece ..* but they don't know that the uncle actually fell for her *

They are dancing with each other and down into their own world...

Looking at them jk whisper something on jimin's ear ..

Jk: she went to dance with him and look at us we are standing like a statue and looking at them dancing.

Jm: because shibu is submissive..and our little one's is dominate...we have to be submissive * pout* ..let me ask her...

Jm ask to apu ..

Jm: apu will you like to dance with me..

Apu: a big NO ..

hearing that jk and yn felt out of laughter...

Jk: savage girl ...Jimin Hyung its also your first time someone said something on your face * laughing*
She is really brave ..

Jm: yehh shut up ...and Kim Afsana let's go and dance with me ...

Saying that Jimin grab apu'a ha d and forcefully brought her in the dance place ...it's happened really first that apu can't progres anything..and Jimin slowly put his hand on her small waist.. slowly dancing with her ...

And here jk said to yn

Jk: well yn ..we meet before in your school do you remember....

Yn,: yes uncle Jeon ...

Jk: so I don't have partner so ...

Before he could complete his word yn grap his hand and brought it on her waist ...and said ..

Yn: lets go ...

Jk didn't say anything went towards the dance place and dance with her .....

....... meanwhile...

In a dark basement

In a dark basement..Hana is tide up with Chains...

She is trying to free herself from this but she can't

She is trying to free herself from this but she can't ...
She is just crying* poor soul*

Hana: I should no believe them ...I'm fool ..I should not ... they're also with them ...

Hana is murmured something then the door opened and she look at the person...& Said..

Hana: why you do this .. please leave me...I believe you both but ...

Lady 1:you should not believe Stanger darling...

Lady 2:don't your mom &dad tell you  "STANGER IS DANGER"*laughing*...

Saying that they left from there and lock her in the basement...

.... another side...

Party is end now ..most of guests* Ghost 👻* are left ... maknae like is also bend their goodbye and left from there...yn..apu..Shibu is also there standing beside their parents.. before they go jk wink at yn summer gose to both * vmin* ..

Then eunhe said something to Jackson and Mr Kim the. She is also left from there ...yn asked her dad about it Mr Kim said ...she have work ...yn also did not get to much attention there..she went with her friends..

Sometime later...

Mrs Kim eun he ...reach her company...she went towards her office room as Jackson said that hana told him ..she wil be waiting there for her ... eunhe opened hana's office room...but only see darkness there ..she entered inside the room and look at the chair and she saw someone is sitting on the chair but her back was facing her..so eunhe thaught that maybe she is hana ..so she call her ..

* Hana's office room*

Eunhe: hana my daughter why you called me here ....

But the person didn't speak any word .. again eunhe spoke..

Eunhe: hana ..what happened...Hana ..hana ...

After calling her three times still the person didn't speak any word so eunhe went towards the person and trun the chair towards her ..but when she look at the person she got shocked...

Eunhe: YOU..

...............
End of the chapter ❤️...

Please do vote and comments..

Vote goal : 80.Next chapter will be infront of you 💜..

Bye ..
Love you panda's 🐼