chapter XXIII

Lisa POV

I run towards the door ...when I opened the door ...I got another shocked because I saw my most trusted person's are there..

Lisa: * crack voice* Rose and Jennie...

They are unconscious...now their eyes is closed...they are tide up with rope...and laying on the cold and dirty floor...

??: Do you like my surprise darling...

Lisa: why * whisper*..

But the person heard it's because the room is full of micro mic...

??: It's your karma ..* smirk *..now go towards them and woke up themm

Lisa went towards woke them up ...
When lisa try to open the tap from their mouth...then the person said ..

??: No lisa ...I said just woke them up...not to open their mouth....now do you work..

Lisa: rose open your eyes.. Jennie.. please woke up...

Some time later...they opened their eyes...but again closed it... because of the light...they try to stand up but they can't move their body ..like they're paralysed..they want to say something to lisa but they can't...

??; Lisa did you see the wardrobe go and open it ...

Lisa went and open the wardrobe..and saw ..

* gun's*

* gun's*

Lisa: what the ....

??: * Repsy voice* it's your chance now ...I will gave your all video...but ...go and kill one of them ...

Lisa: what* fear * ..no I can't...

??: Ok..then I will told everyone that you are a Murdered...

Lisa : nooo...I will...

When the person said that... Jennie and rose open their eyes...and look towards lisa... they're know that lisa can do anything for herself....