chapter V

(18+).. if you fell uncomfortable please then skip this chapter.....

Jk POV

Here I'm standing in my balcony... Thinking about my baby...suddenly someone hold my waist from behind....I look back to see who is the person.. when I looked back my breath stop ....as I look at the person...she is none other than my YN... mine babygirl.. when I looked at her my eyes
Wondered because she wear a revelling dress...she is looking so hot...and beautiful at the same time...

Jk : what are you doing here yn

Yn: why Mr Jeon you don't like it... when I come here...

Jk : it's not like that I mean..( cuting him as yn put her finger on jk lips...)

Yn: suu...I know what you mean.... DADDY( smirk)....

JK is surprised when yn said the word...jk also wondered when yn kiss him ...

jk also wondered when yn kiss him

Jk is standing like a statue ...he can't discover what is happening.. sometime leter he also kissed her back....he lost his mind when she is infront of him ..

After 5 minutes later they broke the kiss..

Yn ; daddy I love you ( breath heavily)

Jk : I love you too baby girl...

Yn : make me your... daddy..

Jk : as you wish baby girl ( smirk)..

After said that jk kiss her roughly...yn also kiss him back...jk bite her lips for permission to enter his tongue..yn gladly except that ...

Jk: baby girl jump..

Yn jump on him ..and jk hold her ..and go to the bed..and throw yn on the bed..

And again kiss her ...now jk is sucking her neck marking her his.and massage her right boobs.... while yn is moaning his name....

Yn : aah daddy ( moaning)

Jk : moan my name baby...

Yn : ahh ..ohh jk...

Jk now trone her dress leaving her naked...

Jk : no panti and bra ( smirk)..I love it..

Yn : yes daddy..

After some time later

Jk about to enter...but...

Jk woke up from his sleep...

Jk POV

WTF I'm dreaming about her ..ohh.. fuck this girl always make me hard...even in my sleep..ahh it's so painful..as my junior is also awoke..I need to a cold shower...

In the bathroom

Jk : ahhh baby girl

Jk : ahhh baby girl...( Moan ) ..ahhhh..

Jk pumping his member .. while moaning his baby girl name.. after some time he cum on his hand...now he is breathing heavily..

Jk : Don't worry after some days..my member will be inside your beautiful vigana ..and you will be moaning mine name.. baby girl..( smirk)...

He wear his dress and come out from bathroom and lay down on his bed.. while thinking about his plan...

Jk : after the party you will be mine.( Smirk) ....YN... ONLY MINE...

________________________________________

And the another side...

Here a man is sitting his sofa... suddenly a man come inside...

man : Boss we found something about Miss yn

Boss: what..

  Man : sir Miss yn don't love her boyfriend...

Boss : tell me clearly..

Man : we found that Miss yn want to take revenge...but why ..we can't found it .. that's why she dating her boyfriend...

Boss : you can leave now..

Boss : oh .. princess you are something..you have many secrets..but I don't care...one I have you I will not let you go...( Smirk).. I'm coming... just wait for me..

_______________________________________

End of the chapter ❤️..

Please vote and comments...

I purple you 💜...

I will update soon 😊...

We will miss you HOBI  oppa..🥺🥺🥺

🥺🥺🥺