chapter XI

Yn:We are here Daddy ( smirk)

Jk POV

Here I'm shouting at lisa... suddenly someone spoke from our behind...I know the voice..it's my baby girl voice..then I trun around what I saw it make me froze
I saw my baby wearing a grown just like a married grown ....and my son also standing with her holding her waist.... which make me very angry..How dare he touch my girl... I will chopped his hind...but what she says..

Jk : daddy....( Confused)... what you mean..and why you guys are not here at the party ( angry tone)...

Yn: yes Daddy...me and jung hyune are married now ( smirk)..

Author POV

When yn said that they are married.. everyone eyes popped out...they can't believe what she said..now they want to know everything...when jk heard that he looked at yn his eyes are red he cluenched his jaw ...he look at his son with pure hate in his eyes like he want to kill him .... somehow he clam himself...

Lisa:  guys are you out from your mind
You know what you say..

Jk: look yn and Jung hyun I don't like joke..( angry tone)..

Lisa: jung hyune please tell us everything..

Jung hyun: moma we are saying truth we are married now..and apu and her friend sehun help us..they are witness our marriage..

Yn: yes lisa aunty oops sorry mom..( smirk)..

When Jimin heard that apu help tham it's make him very angry..

Jimin: apu they are saying truth ( angry tone)..

Apu: yes they are married.. and we are witness of their marriage..

Jimin: how could you ( rage)..

Apu: why ..it's their life ( slap)..

Before apu complete her word a slap landed on her face..she looked who slap her ..it's Jimin who slap her ..he was looking at her like he is gonna kill her ...Now everyone is shook because Jimin never hurt a girl.. specially apu.. because Jimin really love apu .. (everyone think he loves her as daughter but no he love her as a woman)...

Yn: uncle park why you slapped her .. what she did....

Now Jimin realised what he did ... before he could say something apu spoke..

Apu: leave yn...( Teary eyes)...

Saying that She run away from there.. and Jimin also run behind her ..

Till now jung kook  who was standing and heard all this nonsense...now Jung kook was forming in anger ....and now can't whole thing so he left from there... before he left he glare at yn .. but nobody noticed it...

Lisa: what you did guys..why ( broken voice)... We all agree for your relationship..than why...

Seok jin: guys please leave it..they are just child ...

Namjoon: yes guys.. please

Sofiya: hmm .. guys please leave it..and it's late night now we should go home now...

Yoongi: my baby Yuna also fell asleep..we should go home now...

Hobi: lisa please take yn and Jung hyun to your mansion..and don't think about jk..he very angry now .he will come back when his anger will be vanished.. Don worry ok..