chapter XXVI

Jennie POV

We enter  Jeon mansion from back door because we know if someone see us here and if apu knows about us that we are here not in that place which she said is to go ..

We don't what she want ...rose tell me everything that Jimin is cheating on her with apu ...well I don't fell bad about her Jimin don't love her from beginning ..
I understood why apu kidnapped rose because she loves Jimin ..
But ..

Why she kidnapped me she is devil ..
First she and yn saw me those pictures that tae kissing a girl..
Tnen next day I woke up in strangers arm ..
How tae come there who inform him ..
I also tell this mAtter rose she said it's apu who did this ..I also think that ..

But

..What is her main plan..
..What she want..
I wants to know
.Everything.

Then we enter in leaving room..thank God there is know one like everyone know that we are coming then we went towards Lisa's room ..
But we heard some said

??:WRONG MOVE  * smirk*

We trun around and see..

Some time ago ..

Author POV..

Jk cut the call and look towards yn who is sleeping peacefully in his arms ..
Jk put the phone aside and Hover above yn ..and started kiss her neck and exposed collarbone..

Felling tickling yn open her eyes and saw her FATHER IN LAW or her lover is kissing her ..

Jk: wakey wakey love ..* cute voice*

Yn: hmm .. Father In law* innocent look*

As yn know that she dont like when yn call him dad or FATHER IN LAW because he thinks that whenever she called him with that name he think she belongs to some one else..

Jk:* dark voice* what you said baby girl..

Yn:* glup * nothing daddy I'm just joking..now get  up .. please

Jk : no you deserve punishment for calling me that..let's do it again* smirk*

Yn : what noo in still sore because of yesterday..now get up you big bunny or else no kiss and sleep on couch for one week..

Jk: * winded * noo ..baby girl you cant do this to me ..I'm your cute bunny..

Yn: * murmured* no.. BEAST BUNNY..

Jk :* smirk * I can hear you love .......and
If I'm beast then you are mine
BEAUTY

YOU'RE BEAUTY OF THIS BEAST ..

ONLY JEON JUNG KOOK..

Y

n just stearing at him with love..then jk kiss her she kissed him back ..

Time skip ....

Jk : baby girl are you ready..came downstairs..

Yn: coming daddy ...