chapter XXXVIII

Author POV..

Inside a dark room hana is laying unconscious... suddenly her fingers is moving...then slowly slowly she opened her eyes...she opened her eyes & look around because of dark she can't able to see anything....then she try to stand up but for her head she can't stand perfectly..still she is trying...

Hana: come in hana you have to go ...for your family...you can't let's those people win ....

Hana slowly slowly went towards the door and try to open luckily the door us opened because in hurry jisoo forget to lock the door...

She came out for the room and went towards the corridor...she is finding someone what if someone help her ...
Then she found two women is talking with each other while smiling...

Hana went towards them ...and said ...

Hana: Mam please help ..I'm In denger....

When those two women heard that they trun around &look at her ... Looking at her condition they confirmed that she is telling truth as blood is coming from her head ..

Lady 1: who did this to you ??

Hana : mam please I will tell everything but Frist can you please help me to went towards the part hall ..

Lady2:well girl party was end ... everyone went there home now ...

Lady1: don't WORRY..we are here let us treat you wound ....

Hana: no man first help me to go my home ...

Lady2: we will young lady ...Frist let us treat your wound ...

Because of their forces hana agry and to went with them ...as she has no option because she can't able to stand up perfectly...then how could she Abel to went her home alone ...Then hana went with them ...BUT both ladies smirk while looking each other which unnoticed by hana ..

Meanwhile..

Party hall ...yn ..shibu & apu is sitting alone ..and apu is telling them what happened with her ...

Yn: you mean jk uncle is here ...

Shibu : also tae uncle...* Excited*

Apu: yes ..but I know yn she loved him but why are you soo excited...tell me ..

Shibu : no is not ...I mean I just know him ..right ...

Yn: leave it..guys let's enjoy...let's dance...

Shibu: look there only couples are dancing not little girl like us ...

Apu/ yn: little girl is you we are not * shout*

???: WELL YOU BOTH ALSO LITTLE GIRL'S ....

(Btw their dress )..

*Yn dress*