chapter XXVII

Author POV

??: Wrong Move * smirk * ..

Jennie and rose trun around and see...

...Apu ...

Is standing in leaving room while a smirk dancing on her beautiful face...

* Apu dress*

Now Jennie and rose standing like a statue.. they're trembling in fear ..

Apu:* smirk * Tsk tsk I warn you guys but look see you bolchis never listen ..I know you both will come here so before you I come here .....look no one everybody is out of mansion..only you both and me ..all alone..

So shut up ... before I vut you throught ... 

Jennie: this is not your house where you're ordering us now we are not you control..we don't believe you we know lisa is here ..

Rose: now I goona show you that who I'm ..

Then they started shouting Lisa's name .. and apu just look at them with booring look ...

Apu : * shout * shut up both of you you guys are so annoying...

Rose: shut up you .. bitch a homeweaker * shout * just because of you my husband left me ..you sult ...

Before apu could say anything someone spoke from behind..

??: I DARE YOU BITCH ..SBE IS NOT SULT HERE YOU'RE THE ONE ..
AND RESPECT HER SHE IS SOON TO BE MRS PARK JIMIN* dark voice* ..

Everyone look at the person...

Rose: Ji.m. in ..

 in