The Terror of Tal'Dorei Pt1

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"
So many people cheered inside the pup as the five people in the table in front of the crowd, tried to drink their ale fast enough.
Miel chuckled as she watched Vex, Vax, Pike and Keyleth try to beat Grog at a drinking game. Like Percy, she didn't like drinking too much. But she would join their drinking games sometimes, meanwhile Percy just drinks wine in the corner, like the noblemen he, probably, was.

Grog slammed his tankard on the table and yelled "Yeah! That's right! Who's the best!? Yeah!!" As everyone cheered for him.
"Grog wins. Again" Percy announced and took a sip of his wine
"Oh fuck me. Why do we always play drinking games with a guy twice our size?" Vax asked
"Because it's the fastes way to get drunk" Vex and Miel responded
"You're something else when your drunk as well" Miel chuckled as she wrapped her arms from behind around Vax.
"How can you tell the difference?" Vex said
"Who's drunk? Not me. I'm great" Keyleth giggled, "I think we should...should..." before she could finish her sentence she barfed onto the floor
Pike reached over to rub her back as she continue to spew her guts out. "Didn't you have one ale?" Pike asked before glancing at the floor and almost puking herself, "oh, so chunky"
Some guy walked by, stepping in Keyleth's vomit and groaned in disgust as he looked at the Ashari.
"Watch it, bitch" he said and shoved her back into Pike and walked off
Everyone glared at him and Grog stood up
"Hey! You watch it, dicknose" he called out
"Easy Grog" Pike said, "we don't waste time with talking assholes, remember?"
Grog hummed, a bit disappointed

"Oi! Tavern keep!" Vex yelled out, another round for Vox Machina, the greatest band of mercenaries in all the realm!"
At that, they heard laughter coming from the same rude guy
"The greatest? I heard you couldn't even rescue a cow from a burning barn" he said as he and his whole group laughed, "Vox Machina, what a fucking joke"

The group gave each other a slight glance before Vax made his way over and stabbed his dagger on the table in front of them
"Let's keep things civil, friend. We're not looking for trouble" he calmly said as he stared them down.
The man stood up, "oh, I'll bet you ain't" he said as he grabbed Vax by his shirt, "Everyone knows you're a bunch of pathetic losers who can't get a fucking job" the man smirked down at Vax, "look at you scrawny ass. Too weak to satisfy your girl and too weak to tickle your own pickle"
"Are you offering to help?" Vax chuckled as he brought his hand up to touch the man's arm
"Yeah" the man said and then realized what Vax had asked and moved away from him, not releasing his grip, "wha, well, no...fuck you!" He growled
"Oh, I'm only asking you to give me a hand" Vax said as he grabbed the man's arm and pulled back, straightening his arm enough for Grog to slice it from the wrist.
The man fell back and screamed in pain, holding his wrist.
"You know, love, I think he's willing" Miel said coming up next to Vax, "and for the record, he satisfies me plenty"
"Can I keep this?" Grog asked holding up the man's hand and the couple just shrugged with a chuckle.

The man growled as he stood up, "don't just stand there gawking, louts. Kill them!" He ordered his group
Vox Machina readied their weapons as the other group lunged at them. Vax pulled out his daggers. Vex readied her bow. Miel pulled out her staff from the Bag of Holding. Pike made her shield appear. Grog readied his axe. Keyleth was using her staff to keep herself up. And Percy was just standing in the corner.

The man punched Grog. Pike blocked another's blade. Vax was punched to the side, hitting the edge of the counter and grabbed an abandoned tankard and downed it before swiftly making his way to Vex.
Back to back, the twins saw a car come up to them with their blade drawn. At the same time, Vex shot he arrow and Vax threw a knife. Both hitting them on the shoulders.
"I had him" they both said as the pushed off each other.
Percy dodged a tankard to his right then moved to his left to avoid a woman's blade. Before she could swing again, Percy stood up with his gun pointed at her chin. The woman stared for a second before chuckling and was about to swing, when Grog yelled from behind her.
"I'm coming Percy!"
"Oh no"
Grog landed on both the woman and Percy
"Oops"
Another mercenary broke a chair over Grog's head. The Goliath merry turned to them and roared right in their face.
Vex had three arrows ready, but right as she was about to release them she trip backward over Pike.
"Pike, love, can you try to stay out of the way?" Vex argued
"Hey, come on. You tripped over me" Pile argued back as she summoned her shield, blocking something being thrown at her. Then they moved out of the way from a blade.
Vax noticed one of the mercenaries had their pouch of coins on their belts and went ahead and swiped it.
"I'll take that" he muttered and tossed it to his sister
"Not bad brother" she complimented as she moved away from a blade.
The hound mercenary saw Keyleth alone and decided to go for her. The Ashari wasn't feeling well, hence why she was alone, so she tried to move away from the hound, only to be cornered and get yelled at in her face.
Sadly, this made her puke...right into their open mouth, triggering their own puke. Then, vine came in from the window, wrapping around them
"Why does this happen every time we go out drinking?" She asked drunkly
"Cause someone always talked shit about us" Miel said as she blocked a blade with her staff and with her other hand, took out a blade and stabbed the mercenary a couple times before kicking them away
Vex moved away from the female mercenary until she was backed into a wall. She wasted no time in whistling, calling for their giant friend Trinket. Whom burst threw the wall looking for Vex
"Good boy Trinket. Over here" she chirped and flipped the female over to him, letting him drag her out.
Percy was flung to the side. He quickly got up and readied his gun to the mercenary who insulted them, only for Grog to come and battle him
"Grog, step aside!" Percy yelled in annoyance. Once he saw an opening, he went ahead and pulled the trigger, only for the gun to jam.
"Oh, bullocks"
Vax hit the wall behind him, "where the hell is Scanlan!?" He yelled as he caught Miel, who was thrown in his direction.
Percy was them picked up and thrown right threw a door, where the bard gnome was...with the tavern keep's daughter.
"For goodness sake! Percy, the hell man? If you wanted to join in, you got to ask first!" Scanlan scolded, not at all fazed that he was naked in front of the human.
"Scanlan, I should've know" Percy groaned, "could you put on some pants and help us?"