Welcome to Blackthorn

The portal opened and Vax stepped out to make sure the coast was clear. When he stepped away from the opening, everyone else followed him. When everyone was out and the portal closed behind them, they all took a look around and noticed that they had no idea where they were.

"Where the hell are we?" Vex asked when they noticed that there was nothing but trees around them. "You can barely see anything around here"

"And what's with the fog?" Vax wondered looking around, "seems a bit ominous"

Miel and Keyleth looked around, trying to get an idea to where they were.

"I can't tell where we are in Tal'Dorei" Percy muttered, "maybe it's just cause we haven't been here before"

"The plants aren't saying much either" Keyleth said, her hand on a tree, "but they keep saying to get out of here"

"Well, I guess there's not much to do but walk forward" Vex said, "if we don't move we're not going to get any closer to figuring out where we are"

With that said, they all started walking. They walked and walked and walked, but it didn't seem to end. They continued walking, hoping to find something to let them know where they are but they never saw anything. It was as if they were walking in circles, going nowhere. At some point, Vex left a mark on a tree to make sure but they never saw it again, so that had to mean that they were moving forward...right?

"This is getting tiring" Vex groaned annoyed. They had been walking for hours with no end to the foggy wilderness.

"Miel, did you sense anything about where we are?" Keyleth asked the warlock, "you haven't said anything in a while" she didn't receive an answer and she looked at the purple haired girl, only to see her looking anywhere but any of them. "Um, Miel?" Keyleth brought her hand up to her shoulder

Miel jumped and looked at her friends, "w-what?"

"You haven't spoken for the last couple hours, love" Vax spoke, glancing over his shoulder at her

"O-oh. Sorry. What did you ask?"

"If you know where we are?" Keyleth repeated with a smile, wondering if her friend was okay

Miel didn't answer first. She took a look around first before she answered a bit hesitantly, "um, maybe?"

"What?" Vex stopped walking and turned to look at her with a glare, "you know where we are, and you haven't said anything?!"

"Um..." Miel didn't look at her, she was only looking around as she had been doing for the past couple hours. Vax noticed that her ears were slightly twitching

"Do you even know how to get out of here? Or how long we have been walking?"

"Calm down Vex" the rogue spoke up, a bit worried about the warlock's actions.

"We've been walking for about 2 hours...3 tops"

They all stared at her bit in disbelief. Again, Miel was not looking at them. She'll glance at them while they are talking to her but when she's not saying anything, she's looking around, almost as if she's trying to find something

"And what are you looking for?" Percy asked starting to get a bit annoyed at the lack to eye contact while talking, "you've been looking all over, do you know which way to go, or not?"

Miel quickly looked at them and shook her head, "no I don't. I'm just as lost as all of you" she said

Vax noticed that Miel looked slightly nervous. Like someone who wanted to stop talking and change the subject.

"Look, I think we need to keep moving. It might not be safe to linger"

"Why? Do you know this place?" Vax asked