The Trails of Vasselheim

"It worked" Scanlan chuckled. Everyone else followed close behind him. "Guys, stop! No, no, no! Don't step through!" Scanlan yelled as he hung from a tree branch and he saw he friends about to step through. But his warning fell on deaf ears because everyone stepped off the branch and now they were all falling off the side of the cliff.

"Pike! Grab my claw!" Keyleth yelled as she reached over to the gnome

"Wait what?" Pike asked, recalling what she said.

Keyleth only grabbed her hand and morphed into a giant hawk with Pike on her back. She then flew over to the elves.

"Gods! I hope she catches us!" Vex said

Keyleth grabbed the twins and quickly, before flying off, Vax grabbed both of Miel's hands as they flew down.

As the rest fell, Scanlan thought quickly and sung, "The landing's gonna be a bit rough. I'll save our asses with some butt stuff!" With his power, a purple butt appeared under him and Percy. It bounced them a bit as they landed on it safely

"Before I met you, I would have found this very upsetting" Percy grumbled to Scanlan before they heard Grog yell. Grog and Trinket fell on the butt, bouncing off Percy and Scanlan.

Keyleth dropped the elves before landing on a rock and morphing back. Grog, since he landed on the crack, struggled to get out before he flipped himself up. "Good thing these titties were here" he said. Everyone gave him a weird sort of grossed out look as Scanlan chuckled. "What?"

"Okay. That was not my fault" Keyleth said, "I told Keeper Yennen I have to know the tree. I mean, she was so vague"

"No, yeah, she was vague" Miel said as she placed her hand on Keyleth's shoulder, "but you still managed to get us here" she smiled as she turned her so she could look over the cliffside.

"Woah" Pike awed when they all saw a big great city. "We made it"

"Is that Vassem...uh...Vagil..." Grog tried but he had a hard time saying it

"Vasselheim. Our only chance" Pike said

They all made their way down and they saw a giant line at the front entrance of Vesselheim. Not wanting to cause a scene, they just got in like with everyone else. Luckly, the line moved very quickly.

"Remember, we're not here as tourist. We need to find allies to fight the conclave" Percy said once they were at the entrance

"I have a good feeling about this place Percy, don't worry" Pike chirped from Grog's shoulders

The people in front of them advanced, and Keyleth walked forward, only to be stopped by the guard, "Oi, state your business" he told them

"Good sir" Percy started, walking in front of Keyleth, "I am Lord Percival Fredrickstein von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III"

"Just call him Percy" Miel groaned

"And I require an audience with the Dawn Marshals-"

"Well, my name's Rob and I require a sandwich" The guard interrupted Percy, "You're holding up the line"

"You don't understand. I have diplomatic credentials from Whitestone-"

"You want the Marshals, go to the Platinum Sanctuary and find them yourself. Now, g'day"

"Um, did he say 'bidet'?" Grog asked as they all walked past the guard and Percy

"Good day, Grog" Miel chuckled

"Mm, that didn't sound like it"

"Oh, and the bear-"

"The bear waits outside, yes we know" Vex interrupted the guard as she pets the bear and walked past him. She caught up to Percy, who looked dejected.