A Silver Tongue

Vax, Keyleth and Miel ran down the hall looking for Percy. They were about to turn another way when Miel felt something. A dark feeling coming from another room.

"Wait, this way!" Miel said. Keyleth and Vax stopped and followed her.

They ran into a room where they saw Percy holding a a girl, whom they assumed was Cassandra, who was bleeding out from a cut on her neck.

"Keyleth! Hurry!" Percy cried

Keyleth ran over and tossed her pouch to the elf, "Vax, I need Wanderer's Moss, Flicksilver, and uh, the back that says 'dirt'" she instructed quickly, "need pressure on the wound before the spell can hold"

"Tick-tick. Tick-tock" they heard, who could only be, Professor Anders in the back as he grabbed a bottle.

Percy had a look of worry and horror as he stared at his sister bleed out and cough out blood. Miel had her hands on Percy's shoulders, trying to comfort him a bit, but it wasn't working. Once Vax mixed the ingredients together, Keyleth spit into it and rubbed it together.

"You can do this" Vax encouraged when he saw Keyleth panicking a bit. The Ashari took a deep breath as they placed the mix on the wound.

"The joy in watching a de Rolo child meet a painful end. Cheers" Anders said

"You son of a bitch!" Percy yelled as he pointed his gun at Anders. Miel gasped and let go of him when she felt a powerful, dark wave overflow him.

"We're all sons of bitches, de Rolo!" Anders said as he smashed the glass down, creating a smoke screen to prevent Percy from shooting him, "you in particular, from that bitch that bore you." Anders had gone into another room. Percy followed and reloaded his gun.

Miel was silently gasping from the wave that basically pushed her off of the human.

"..el...Miel!" Miel blinked when she heard Vax call for her, "what's the matter? Percy's gone!"

"I...um..." she couldn't say anything. 'That was a demon. It had to be' she thought. "I-it's the gun again" she whimpered, "something about it..."

"What do you mean?" Vax asked

"I...I think, the gun is possessing him? I don't know, but he has to stop using it. There's a darkness to it" she said

While they were there, they heard shots and clanks coming from the room that Percy went after Anders in. It sounded like more than just two people inside.

"We have to go help Percy" Vax said

"You guys go, I got this" Keyleth said

Miel and Vax nodded and ran to the room. When they came inside the room, they saw a giant suit of armor about to swing at Percy.

"Oi, heads up!" Vax called and threw his dagger, hitting the suit's head, making it miss Percy.

Vax and Miel stood in front of Percy as the elf caught his dagger. "This revenge is mine" Percy said

"Not if you're dead" Vax said, "we're in this shit together"

The suits swung their axes at them and Miel brought up her hand to create a barrier. It held up well, since three axes hit the pink barrier and it still held. But Miel's left wrist was burning.

"Hang on, Miel!" Vax yelled. But soon Miel winced and they all jumped out of the way when she dropped the barrier. "What happened?" Vax grunted as they avoided the suit's weapons

Miel whined silently as she held her wrist. Vax's eyes widened at the sight and he was about to go to her when an axe hit between the two.

"Uh, if you're not dead down there, we could use some help!" Vax called out to the two the stayed at the stairs. In a minute, the two were already there. Vax and Miel were holding their own back with their dagger and Percy was shooting the armor.