8

The night was restless thanks to the voice in my head and the nightmares it gave me. I woke around 3 am but got about 30 minutes later up. It was very quiet in the house. Not even someones snoring could be heard. 'Seems like they left already' I changed my underwear and dressed into a (color) shirt and black shorts. Like I said, compared to the cold back at my country, it felt like standing in a summer sun to me, so it doesn't really bother me. I snuck out of my room and made my way towards the kitchen, using the walls around me to navigate. It was pitch black after all. Once I arrived at the kitchen, I made myself some (favourit tea). I alaways loved its taste, but could only drink it, when I was outside my country. 'That reminds me....I sometime watch TV to see if something happend...Maybe I should stay in the kitchen....I should be careful, so I won't wake Sealand' Also the kitchen was the only place where the light was turned on and it was still dark but bright enough for me to see something. After I looked around for a bit, I made myself some breakfest. Just some cereal, I can't cook that good. I sat there in silence for some time just eating my cereal, until I heard a crash upstairs. Sighing I put the bowl away and started to make my way upstaris. As I was nearing, the sound of soft crying started to reach my eras and got louder with every step I took. "Sealand?" I called "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes" he sobbed. He clearly was not alright. "Hey, Sealand.....I know I may not seem like an actual family member, me being new and all, but.....if you should have problems or need someone to comfort you and Finland shouldn't there, then you can always come to me, alright?" I smiled softly down at him, before pulling him in a hug. He continued to cry for a while, the muttered a quiet "Thanks...."

"How about we go diwn and eat something in the kitchen? And after that you can tell me, what made you cry." He nodded and we started to make our way downstairs. I made him some breakfest. Apparantky he couldn't cook at all. Once he finished I asked "So, Sealand. What made you cry"

"Just a nightmare. I get thoose often."

"What was it about?"

"Everyone left me even Mama, Papa, uncle Canadia and Jerk McEyebrows...."

"Jerk McEyebrows?"

"My big brother England. Well, it didn't really surprise me when he left.....it just came so unexpected..."

"Why weren't you surprised?"

"He hates me. Or at least I think so. He only yells at me. Even if didn't do anything wrong....He also gets easily annyoed when I say I'm a nation. I do know that I'm a micronation, tough I want to be a real nation.."

"And why is that?"

"England may hates me, but I actually love him. Brother wise of course. And....I don't want to leave him...I don't want to leave him or Mama or Papa or uncle Canadia." Tears were again in his eyes, threatening to spill over. It's sad that micronations aren't that immortal. They age and die normally like humans. Tough micronations get reborn, with all of their memories and can't be easily wounded.

"Hey Sea.... Even if the others should leave your side, I'll always stay there. I promise." And suddenly my back met the floor and the only thing I heard was 'thank you' all oer again, while my bones were crushed by his hug. "N-no problem...." I stammered. "B-but please let go now... I can't breath..." he quickly apologized and let go. After a small 'It's alright' from my side, we continued to talk for some time. "Hey~ (c/n), how about we play something and get to know each other more?" He asked hopefully."Alright." I agreed. Taking my hand, he ran towards the living room. "How about we play some wii?"

I nodded in agreement. "Alright! How about some Mario Cart?""I-if you could explain how it works?" "Ah~, yes, of course~!" He beamed at me. It took some time to learn the controls and get them right. It was one of the best times I ever had. We ate something between our races and continued to play until it was very late. "Hey, (f/n)...can we sleep together tonight? I'm still afraid of thoose nightmares..."

"Of course...come on, let's get ready for bed." And that was exactly what we did. This time I put on my pajamas. "Where exactly do you want to sleep" I asked. "How about we sleep in my room?" He said. "Alright" with that we made our way towards his room. We snuggled together, and drifted off to sleep. That was until I heard a crash downstairs. Having to hunt certainly pays off,at least for such situations. Slowly and quietly I made my way out of Sealands arms and towards the kitchen. The noise didn't came from there, but I still want to make sure and maybe get a weapon for defense, just in case. The closer I got, the louder got hushed voices from the living room. 'Great now I know, where they are. Idiots.' I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went towards the living room. Slowing my breath down, I concentraded on my surroundings. The owner of the voices started to walk towards me, so I quickly hid myself. The moonlight shone, so I could get a few glances at the intruder. It were two men and both looked exactly Denmark and Finland. But thoose weren't them. Their aura was way darker. Also there were some differences in their appearence. Small ones, that you could only see if you looked closely enough. They made their way upstairs. I quietly followed them, tough I was still hiding. Hunting really did pay off. Not even once they noticed me.

"Where the hell are thoose little sh*ts?" The Finland look-a-like grumbled. "Does it look like I f*cking know?!" Denmarks look-a-like grumbled back.'Are they searching for me and Sealand?' I stiffed, ready to strike them, when they made one wrong move. The next thing I knew was someone from behind me hit me with something hard. I saw hiw they carruied a sleeping Sealand out of his. The las thought I had before the whole world went black was

'Who are they and what do they want from us?'