12

2p! Iceland POV

I knocked on (c/n)s door to make sure she was alright. The sudden crash, that came from her room, got me alerted. That and I wanted to give it another try that she'll finally play with me. Onii-chan would never do that with me. Not even when I was an actual child, body-wise. He would always ignore me and play with his fire instead, and Markell didn't care either. I hate fire. It may be beautiful and all that, but it makes Onii-chan hate me, ignore me. Forgeting my excistense. An example would be that he forgot to give me anything to eat, when I was three. For two whole months. I always ate his snacks, so at some point he had to realise I was still there and hungry. Therefore I'm always there to remind him. Even when he gets annoyed and tries to burn me. A frown made it's way on my face. 'Guess my 1ps frowm is contagious.' Shaking the sad memories away, I knocked again. This time I heard an insane laughter from inside. The sound of running feet behind me showed that the others must have heard it too. Thurston busted the door open and we all gasped at the scene. There we two (c/n)s. One laying motionless on the bed. The other grinning widely at us. Her (h/c) hair seemed to have gotten darker and was pulled back into a ponytail /wore hairpins and/or a headband was placed on her head. She wore a fancy (dark color) dress and flats. Once she spotted us staring at her, the grin widened and she cackled at us " Hello you bastards of brother-like-people, did you miss me?" 'So (c/n)s population must have hit the special number'

Finlands POV

The house was a mess. A mess for me to clean up. Again. Yay. Not. The three used-to-be-viking searched the house up and down for their viking armors, leaving a huge mess. They found their armors in the attic-- well actually it was Ice, because I asked him to get my rifle. The most obvious place to look at, but nooo they have to search every room, but the fricking attic. Anyways they changed into their armors and grabbed their weapons. Iceland looked at them, then sighed. "Are you guys serious?" he started " I know we are going to save (c/n), but do you have to completly dress like the old times?" The vikings looked at each other and nodded. "Of course that would be your answer...but just make sure you won't get into much trouble." They nodded. I handed Sealand to Iceland. We rushed into the car and then it hit me. Something we have forgotten. Something important. "Hey guys... Does any of you know where they live?" I asked unsure. It seemed they have forgotten too. Norways facepalm told me.

2p! Norways POV.

We all stared at the newcomer in shock. Who was she? How does she know us? From where did she come? How did she enter the house without us noticing it? And why does she resemble (c/n) that much? All thoose questions flooded our minds, but each one had one and the same answer. Her 2p was created. "W-wait..." stuttered Thurston " you just said 'brother-like-people'...do we know you?" Her grin turned to a smirk. "So you don't remember me?" She muttered. Then she shook her head and started to push us out of the room. I got a quick glance at her eyes. They seemed....sad. Or rather dissapointed or upset. 'Did we do something wrong or why is she sad?' Thurston walked to his office, while me and the others went to the living room. Egil seemed troubled. Instead of his usual insane grin was a frown placed on his face. "Hey Egil, everything alright?" Bernard asked. Egil nodded. "Just let him be.." Markell sighed as he lit a cigarette.

Finlands POV

After finding out were they hid, we raced through the streets. Even the police didn't dare to stop us. Propably because three from us were vikings. Denmark looked beyond angry, Sweden had his usual poker face and Norway looked out of the window. I asked what troubled him and he said that he doesn't like it when he leaves Iceland behind.
"But Norja, we need someone to watch Sealand. You have seen the state he was in. Poor child, wanting to fight with us. Also Islanti can't fight that well and we both know he would have gotten hurt." He nooded. "Thanks Finland-Guys we're about to arrive, get your weapons ready!" Interrupted Denmark. We grabbed our weapons- a rifle for me, an axe for Denmark, a sword for Sweden and a club for Norway. The car stopped and jumped out. "Are you guys ready?" Denmark asked. We just nodded. Words couldn't describe how nervous I was. 'Are we to late? What did they do to (c/n)? Did they do anything to her?' And questions like thoose started to pound in my mind. Suddenly Denmark started to charge forward. Norway and Sweden followed quickly behind. I simply sighed. They never think anything through. Especially when they are in viking mode. Taking rather slow steps, I also followed. Even tough I could just simply snipe them, I needed to back these idiots up and the house was rather dark. The inside was rather creepy- 'perfect for 2ps'. Surprisingly nothing was destroyed....yet. You could hear the war cries echo through the house, it was nearly impossible to track down where they were. I may couldn't see much in there, but I still could see more than anyone else. That's why I could dodge the knife that was thrown at me.

Readers POV

The darkness around me started to fade and turned into light. My body still hurt, but it won't keep me from moving. I groaned. "So, you're awake?" Asked a strange yet familiar voice. It sounded a lot like my own, only higher and more stuck-up." Open your eyes!" She commanded. I snapped them open. What I saw was myself glaring. "You! What did you do?! My bastard-brothers don't remember me!" She screeched. Still being drowsy, I didn't understand what she meant. I tilted my head in an asking manner. "You know perfectly well what I mean, you little shit!" Her knuckles turned white. 'She must be holding herself back...wonder why?'
"No, I don't." She sighed."Alright, you little shit, listen closely to what I'm about to tell you...

,because it seems like they also removed your memories."