Chapter 7: Link

I sidestepped out of the way of Little Mac's Straight Lunge attack, then turned around and hit him away with a quick side Smash attack, then improved the launch with a second strike.

"Erg!" Little Mac grunted, then flew away. I turned and saw Marth, his sword drawn.

"You wanna go to?!" I yelled, then charged. I tried to hit Marth with my dash attack but all I hit was air, as Marth had rolled away. Marth used his Dolphin Slash move, sending me flying. I hit the ground and rolled back up.

"You can do better than that!" Marth taunted, brandishing his sword.

"Shut up!" I shouted, and charged again. Marth rolled back as I tried to hit him again with my dash attack but I surprised him and hit Marth with my Gale Boomerang. Marth flew back into the wall and crashed into it. I looked around the room, looking for someone who would attack me soon. I looked up and saw Mega Man, about to hit me with his Hard Knuckle! I rolled back and Mega Man crashed his fist into the ground. I pulled out a bomb and threw it at Mega Man while he was vulnerable, then launched him up with a quick up Smash attack. Mega Man flew up and hit the ceiling hard before crashing to the ground.

"Hey-a Link!" Mario said, then drop-kicked me from behind. I cried out and flew backwards towards Marth. I wiped my mouth so that it was free of blood.

"That was a cheap shot, jerk!" I roared. Mario laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. I'll show him funny when I kick his butt. I thought. I charged and hit Mario with a dash attack before kicking him away with an air attack. Pit saw this and charged at me, twin swords ready. I started charging my Spin Attack. Pit came close and I unleashed a fully-charged Spin Attack, sending Pit flying into the air. Marth came from behind me and hit me with a quick Smash attack with the tip of his sword, making the move more deadly. I flew forward and landed on my face. I got up and hit Marth with a quick Smash attack and hit him again, blowing Marth back. Marth hit the wall and passed out. I won! I thought. The Chamber's lights brightened and healed everyone's damage, including mine.

"Hey Mega Man, how much longer do we have left in here?" Pit asked.

"Uh, well, in Chamber time, we have about a month left. In outside world time, we have about an hour left." Mega Man said.

"Great." I said.

"Hey, look at it this way: when we come out, we'll be stronger than ever before. We'll be able to help out out team even more." Marth said.

"Link? Do you-a think we should come out of the-a Chamber now? I have-a bad feeling that-a something has gone-a wrong." Mario asked. Well, Mario has never been wrong when he says something bad has happened. And we've become a lot stronger than before. I thought.

"Yeah." I said, "We should."

———————————————————————————————————————————————

We were met immediately by a worried-looking Luigi.

"Luigi!" Mario said, "What is-a wrong?"

"Well, uh, you're not gonna like this, but, uh, M-Meta Knight t-t-told me to tell you guys that, uh, you're going t-to Arena Ferox so you you you can fight..." Luigi muttered something.

"What?! Who is it?" I yelled.

"Tabuu." Luigi whispered. Tabuu?! I thought.

"Tabbu?" Marth said, then backed up. Luigi nodded.

"You're supposed t-to report to the W-Warp room." Luigi said, then walked off.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

We were warped to Arena Ferox, where Tabuu was waiting.

"It's time for your antics to end!" Marth said, drawing his sword. I did the same, then nodden at Mario. Marth and I charged at Tabuu, and I hit Tabuu with a dash attack. Marth followed suit with his four-hit combo called Dancing Blade. Tabuu hit Marth away, who collapsed onto the floor. I rolled back and Mario attempted to hit Tabuu with his Super Jump Punch.

The attack never landed.

Tabuu grunted and knocked Mario out with one cold, hard punch.

"Hey!" Little Mac yelled, then charged. Tabuu opened two portals and out came two ropes, which wrapped themselves around Little Mac. Tabuu floated over to Little Mac and sneered before hitting Little Mac with his chain whip.

"No!" Mega Man yelled, then started charging a Mega Buster side Smash shot. Tabuu smiled and floated closer to Mega Man. Mega Man fired a fully charged Mega Buster shot. Tabuu held out his hand to the blast and the blast was absorbed by Tabuu's hand. What?! I thought. Tabuu brought down his whip onto Mega Man and Mega Man collapsed. Tabuu saw Pit charging his bow and knocked Pit out with his whip. Tabuu turned to me, and I growled.

"Come at me, you lousy piece of crap!" I shouted, then lunged. Tabuu tried to punch me, but I flipped behind Tabuu and scored some hits before running back. Tabuu came at me and I once again flipped behind him. I pulled out a bomb and threw it at Tabuu, and the bomb exploded into Tabuu's face, sending Tabuu back a little. Tabuu growled.

"I'm though with messing around! You are coming with me, and all of your friends will too!" Tabuu yelled. Tabuu fired some energy bullets, and I was hit and flew back. Then, Tabuu threw a powerful, slow-moving energy ball. I was hit by it, and a huge explosion followed. The last thing I heard was ringing and Tabuu's evil laughter before I blacked out.