Chapter 11: Mewtwo

What's the matter, Meta Knight? I asked Meta Knight telepathically.

"Mewtwo, I just was informed from Ness that Lucas is nowhere to be found and Snake has been turned into a trophy!" Meta Knight said.

  Snake's dead? I thought in disbelief.

  Meta Knight...let Ness and I try to go look for Lucas? I asked him.

"That's fine. I'll go get him."

  No need. I already called him. I told Meta Knight.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

I teleported Ness and myself to the place where Ness had last seen Lucas.

"He was lying on the ground here." Ness told me.

 Dark Pit was thrown off of the train, right? I asked Ness, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I did it myself." Ness said.

  Look. There's a trail of grass that has been flattened. Maybe Lucas caused it. I said in Ness' mind, and he smiled.

"You're right, Mewtwo. Let's follow the trail." Ness said. I led the way, gliding next to the trail of flattened grass.

  This is a pretty flat area. If there is an enemy, they'll be able to spot us easily. I warned Ness.

"And vice versa." Ness pointed out.

  True, but still...I can't shake the feeling that we're being watched. I said to Ness.

"Yeah, but do you always feel like that?" Ness asked me.

  Most of the time, yes. I admitted, However, every time I felt like I was being watched, I was.

"Even if we are being watched, we'll take them down." Ness assured me.

 The trail ends here. I said, pointing out the spot where the trail stopped.

"There's a forest right there. Maybe he's inside that."

  Maybe. Let's go. I said, and we both walked into the forest. There was a big, grey building about a hundred yards away from here.

"Hey! Lucas could be in there!" Ness said.

  I don't have a good feeling about this, Ness.

"Well, I'm still going to go in."

  Fine, I'll go too. I said in Ness' mind, rolling my eyes. We entered the building and saw an elevator, wide open.

"That's weird. Oh, well. Let's go!" Ness said, charging into the elevator. I followed, feeling very uneasy about this place. Ness pushed the only other button in the elevator: the second floor button. The elevator rose up, and soon the door opened.

"Lucas! I'm so happy to see you again!" Ness said, running out of the elevator. I exited the elevator, and looked around. There was two tubes; Lucas was in one of them.

"Commencing copy." A computerized voice said. The two tubes whirred, and smoke filled both of them.

"Lucas!" Ness shouted, looking at the tubes in fear. I stood behind Ness, waiting. The two tubes stopped whirring and the smoke inside started to clear. The tube containing Lucas opened, and Lucas fell to the ground, losing cautiousness. Then, the other tube opened, and out came a body...it had Lucas' hair style, in fact, it was Lucas, but this one had black hair, shirt, jeans, and shoes. The copy Lucas laughed an evil laugh, and charged at Ness.