4.

There was a hidden floor inside of  Moore Production building

There was a hidden floor inside of Moore Production building. It was a floor that looked exactly like a penthouse. Sincere told me that his mom and sister never used the space, prior to buying the building it used to be an apartment building but they never remodeled the hidden floor. We had been hanging out for a few days trying to help me get out of writer's block.

The last resort was going to the hidden floor. I assume that this hidden floor was used for other things and I knew for sure I wasn't the first woman to be up here and I wouldn't be the last.

I needed help with this new poem I have been working on and if it meant being alone with Sincere, a win was a win.

"You and me alone, a lot of things could happen." Sincere stood in front of me sipping his drink.

I pretended that I didn't hear him. So he stepped a little closer and placed his hand on my thigh. I started shaking. "You're shaking I make you nervous?"

"Sincere—" His hands ended up inside of my leggings. I was already dripping before he put his hands inside of me. I bit my lip to control my moans.

Eye contact and he bit on his bottom lip, "Answer me,"

Those brown eyes were going to get me in so much trouble. I felt my pussy began to throb.

I pulled him closer to me by wrapping my arms around him. "Y-yes." He removed his hands from my leggings and licked his fingers.

"Yes to what mama?" I put his hand back on my thigh.

"You don't make me nervous but you are my weakness. You touch me and I get chills, like I can't like—" His lips covered my mouth. I didn't expect him to kiss me so quickly or even taste me.

My leggings and underwear were down to my ankles. His face was between my legs, "F-fuck,  shit right there papi, oh my goddd please." My eyes had rolled in the back of my head.

One finger, then two invaded me, making me groan. Pleasure exploded as his teeth grazed my clitoris, his tongue sinking deeper into my folds. I moaned and screamed out his name, clutching the edges of the counter, anything to ground me. He licked and sucked and bit, eating me alive.He pumped his fingers, hard and deep, twisting them as he did.I was there, so close to the edge, every cell inside me contracted.

He curled his fingers, and my eyes rolled back in my head again. "I'm going to fucking cum, S-sincere"

"Cum for me mama." The flat of his tongue washed over my clit as his fingers began to move. I clutched at his hair, my nails digging into his scalp. He didn't stop, only increased the intensity. I was between wanting him to stop and wanting more when I exploded, screaming his name loudly. "SINCERE!!!"

Trying to control my trembling body, I was vaguely aware of him moving away and rolling on a condom, then he was in between my legs then he wrapped both of my legs around him, his hard dick digging my entrance.

I stared up into his dark brown eyes as the tip of his dick speared into me. I arched against the burn of being stretched but didn't close my eyes as my body absorbed him inch by inch. When he was fully seated, he said ,"Look at me while I fuck you," He made his dick go in and out of me.

His strokes were hard and powerful as our bodies pounded together. His muscles worked under my fingers as I held on to his back for dear life.As he pounded into me, it felt so good. Every thrust, I felt it in my stomach that I tried pushing him back. "Stop running, tell me how it feels use your words."

My body wanted you so badly
So badly that I began fantasizing
Of the times I wanted to spend with you

Words just flew by. "I-i can't--" I didn't know what the hell this man was doing to me. "Oh my god, it feels g-good."

Without giving any type of warning, he pulled out and flipped me over, pulling my hips up until I was on my knees before thrusting inside me again.

Gripping me by the back of the neck, he pushed down until my cheek was against the counter. He placed my hands behind my back. He held me there as he stroke inside of me over and over. I tried to release my hands from behind my back but his grip was extremely strong. I surrendered to all he was doing to me. He fucked me mercilessly until I was moaning and crying with the intensity from being driven from one climax to another.

His arms encircled my waist and held me still as he thrust up into me, his mouth sucking the lobe of my ear then my neck.He moved us again, and I was on top, glad to be able to see his face. His dark brown eyes blazed as I rode him, grinding my clit into him hard. "Fuck... mama, tell me you belong to me." He groaned.

I looked directly in his eyes, "I belong to you," I kissed his lips as I slowed down with riding his horse.

His sucked on my nipple piercings as my pace became faster driving down over and over."Lean back baby," he guided, and I did as I was told changing my position and giving him better access to my clit. I keened, unsure if I could take another climax or his dick being inside of me all the way but knew that I had no other choice but to keep going until we both came. And when I came one last time, he came as well.

His dick stayed inside of me. "I wanna hear your poem keep riding, what you got?"

My body wanted you so badly
So badly that I began fantasizing
Of the times I wanted to spend with you
My body is only touched by you in
My dreams
But baby I want you to want me so badly
Not in my dreams
But right here and right now
As I stand in front of you
Feening like an addict
For your attention
You're my addiction
What's yours is mine and what's mine is yours
Between you and I lies our special agreement
I want you to make me drip like melted ice
You only have one night to own me
I only only have one night to show you my tricks
You only have a few hours to make me feel good in all the right places
I will do the same
Only for one night
With you

He softly kissed my lips, "I love it, you're special mama."

I rolled my eyes, "Sincere we both got what we wanted, so the sweet talking could stop."

"Mya, I didn't get what I want what is it that you think I want?" He asked.

"You want to fuck me that's it and I wanted to fuck you. We both were horny and I needed help with my poem." I said.

"That's not true. I want you Mya every single day, not just for one damn night. Morning, afternoon, and the night that what I want. You probably think this is all I heard before, nah it's not." He touched my face making me look at him.

I bit my lip then looked away. "So you haven't brought anyone else up here?"

"I haven't and look at me, mama," He answered. "You're the first."

"I'm the first to what?" I stared into his eyes.