11.

Vulnerable. Tired. Angry. I rested my head on Sincere's chest. I slightly cried. I haven't been this vulnerable in months. I barely cried, but I did it was bad.

I couldn't hold my tears in any longer. I recall falling right into his arms crying a river as soon as he opened the door. He didn't ask me what was wrong he just held me right in his arms.

He rubbed my back. "I'm right here I'm not going anywhere."

I begin to wonder what he thought about me now. Did he still think I was special? I looked like a mess. I hated being vulnerable.

The room was silent for the first twenty minutes and then, finally, my lips started to move. "I'm sorry,"

"Mya, you don't have to be sorry. You needed me to be here for you and I'm here. I told you whenever you need me I'm here. And you don't have to explain to me why you were crying,"

I sat up and wiped my face, "It's just my life is so complicated. Sometimes I just want to get away go somewhere get the hell out of here."

"I agree, and you know what my mom used to tell me whenever I told her that life was so damn complicated?"

"What?" I sniffed.

"That life is so unfair and it never gets easy, but we have to hang in there." He used his thumb to wipe away my tears. "She said that to me when I didn't get into my dream school. Man, I was so pissed."

From the day we met, I felt that he was my guardian angel. I could be feeling like shit then here comes him making me feel alive. I leaned in planting kisses on his cheek. "Thank you,"

"No problem, mama if you ever want to talk I'm here." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Now, where would you want to go to get away?"

If I was younger I would of said Panama because that was where my mom currently was and it had been so long since I last seen her. I wanted a peaceful mind so, I twirled the chains around Sincere's neck. He patiently waited for my response. "If I could go anywhere it would be probably mmm, Paris,"

"Thats like a seven hour flight, I could make some phone calls. Call my guy have us there in a couple of hours."

"Wait, you're being deadass?" I quizzed his face.

"I am mama. If my lady wants to get away we could make that happen." He kissed my forehead again which warmed my heart.

I turned around to hide my blush, but he turned my face right back around. Hearing the word lady made my soul smile. I was unaware that we were going with titles now. Like I said before it was more than just sex with us, we had formed a bond that was clearly stronger than anything I have formed in my entire life.

"So, I'm your lady?" I smiled. My man. My man. My man.

"Yeah, mama." I sat up to sit on top of him. "So what you want to do, you down with going to Paris?"

"Yeah, I'm down Papi." Pecking his lips a few times. "I should probably get going and start packing—"

"Nah, don't worry about that. I can take you shopping when we get there." He rubbed my sides.

"You don't have to," Caressing his face.

"No, I want to." He glances into my eyes. "I know how much you love shopping,"

"Alright, alright." Realizing that I couldn't argue with him. He had won this argument. Throwing my arms around him. "Paris here we come!"

I sealed his lips with a passionate kiss. I completely forgot about all the sadness that I had prior. Whenever I was around him— a good man like Sincere brought some light into my life. I was never going to let up.