12.

"Thank you, my baby

"Thank you, my baby." I said as Sincere help me out of the car.

"Welcome, mama." He licked his lips. "Damn, you sure you don't wanna skip brunch." He twirled me around in a full 360.

After he stretch my ass out on our flight to Paris a few hours ago I needed a few more hours of recharge.

Biting my lip, "Shit, I wish." My hands ran across his plain white tee that he wore underneath his Blue and Tan, jean jacket. The gold chain he always wore hang across his chest. To give His low fade cut was freshly done then to top it off his scented polo cologne ran through my nostrils making me high.

I stared in his eyes thinking about a few hours ago

I stared in his eyes thinking about a few hours ago. He bit on his bottom lip while staring at me back.

We made love for the first time I couldn't get that scene out my head. The more I gaze into his eyes, I thought back to our love making.

"Mmm, yes Papi." My acrylics played tug a war with his back as he was going deeper and deeper inside of my walls. "B-baby please, don't stop."

I hungrily kissed his lips. "Grab my back just like that and I don't want to stop mama but ," He grabbed my legs putting both over his shoulders.

I grabbed onto him a little tighter than before so he wouldn't let go. "But what?"

"Shit, I'm going to burst in you, mama I gotta pull out." 

"No," I bit my lip. "Let me help you," Switching positions.

Our hands locked, as I did my thang. I rocked my lady nice and slow against his wood. "Tell me you love me?"

"I love you, fuck I'm in love with you." He grabbed both sides of my hips. "M-mya, you gotta get up mama." He attempted pulling out from underneath but he gave in.

"I love you too, baby look at me, I'm in love with you too. " I kissed his neck. "You feel so good inside of me," He sat up a little biting his lip.

"F-fuck, mama, oh shit." I moved a little faster than before. White cream ran all the way down his wood. My eyes met his as I increased the pace of the joy ride. "I'm gonna cum. Stay right there mama!" He held onto a little tighter than before, in relief and ease he released and so did I.

I knew that my feelings about love have changed. The thought of loving another man made me scared but the love I felt when it came to Sincere was rare.

He was in my dreams and now I still feel like I'm dreaming. I believed that our dreams are the future. It feels like deja vu when every dream becomes apart of reality.

It ain't hit me until now. Like damn this man really was literally the man of my dreams not to sound all cliche.

"Mama, you hear me?" Sincere brought me out my thoughts.

"No baby, what did you say?"

"I asked what's on your mind?" He wrapped his arms around me.

"I never told you this, but you used to appear in my dreams. It was before we met and like those poems, especially the one your sister heard the night I met her at the poetry slam was about you. It's so rare how l-like—" I started talking very fast and couldn't even catch my breath.

Sincere cut me off, "Mama, slow down catch your breath." He cupped my cheeks with both hands.

"I'm sorry," I said but then I felt so stupid after saying that. Why the hell would you apologize Mya? There is nothing to be sorry about.

"So you said you used to have dreams about me?" He snapped me out of my head again and then smiled at me. "All those poems you have prewritten were all about me?

"Oh god don't make me feel embarrassed now," I laughed and then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ain't no need to feel embarrassed now, mama. Make sure you give me a special shoutout in the dedication potion of your book." He kissed my forehead. "I'm proud of you, so proud of you."

"Got chu and thank you my love, I couldn't have done this without you." I stood on my tippy toes to peck his lips.

"You know that I got you, mama," We started to walk down the sidewalks exploding the breathtaking and refreshing streets of Paris.

"So, I was thinking maybe, I'll write a book after dropping my poetry collection, what do you think ?"

"I think that's perfect, what kind of book though?"

"Mmm, fictional. I was thinking how universal I would want to be as a writer like the poetry and writing a fictional novel." I started to become so lost in my own words that I found myself drowning in my own thoughts.

I had my doubts. I just felt like I couldn't do this writing thing. I went to college for it, then I slightly abandoned my passion of it for the sake of my previous relationship then, we broke up. I just don't want to go through that same cycle again stopping everything I worked for, for love. I know I can balance my relationship with Sincere and my career.

I was so scared, the release of my first body of work was coming and I didn't want people to judge me. Or I feared that I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure that was on its way of entering my life.

"Baby, are you okay ?" Sincere looked directly at me with a worried look in his eyes. "You're crying what's going on?" He grabbed my face with both hands.

I was so lost in my head that I didn't realize I was crying. I tried to speak I did but all I could do was cry. I was a hot ass mess my emotions were really kicking my ass. I thought I was fine. I felt so overwhelmed. I always felt like being happy could be overwhelming.