9.

Sincere caressed my cheek as he became lost in my eyes and he answered my question, "I feel like I do deserve you,"

I swallowed the lump from my throat, my breathing became heavy, and my nerves god my nerves. It's like every time he touches me I just get so damn nervous. "Is that so?"

"It is," He placed two kisses on my forehead, then one on the lips, my neck, stomach, and then my inner thighs.

Excitedly my stomach begins to rise. I watched him closely as he continued kissing my inner thighs. "S-sincere," Letting out a slight moan.

Have you ever been with a man
That made you feel so good
I'm talking legs shaking
Continuous love making
He replaces your resentment for love
To lust
A man who makes you feel
And makes it known
That he's all yours
He brings peace
Your mind is at ease
Spesk how you feel
Use your words
A good man that does something that makes you feel good

He hungrily spread my legs apart. "You just knew what I was going to do to you?" He asked biting his lip and staring at my freshly waxed fat ma realizing that I didn't have any panties underneath my dress.

"Maybe," I chuckled. I couldn't tell him that I actually came here with underwear but before coming upstairs to his apartment I took off my panties in my car. Every time I was around him something would go down. He had a way with his words the top tier was his actions. His urgency to make a move. I must admit it was a turn-on.

"Finally using your words I see," He picked me up bridal style.

"Yeah, I guess you succeed in opening up this sunflower." I caressed his face planting kisses on his lips, without breaking the kiss Sincere laid me down on the sofa.

We kissed a little longer than usual my tongue invaded his. My hands were able to find the strings of his basketball shorts. Quickly pulling them down, it had been almost two weeks after our last encounter.

I brought away from the kiss to grab the condom from the coffee table. We normally fucked in the bedroom as hungry as we were to feel each other sex always happened on either the kitchen counter, living room, balcony, or bathroom.

"F-fuck." Sincere hiss when I first sat on it. Placing both hands on my hips as I rocked like a rocking chair.

"You like that ?" I whispered in his ear.

"I-i," I bit my lip and smirked the tables had turned now I had him struggling to use his words.

"Use your words, Papi."

***

"Alright ladies show me what you got," My girl Diamond gave her dancers instructions to start their right count. "I need to see a lot of ass shaking, all that ass show me what your mama gave ya,"

Diamond used her uncle's community center for practice and where she ran her dance classes.

As Don Toliver's "Luckily I'm Having" played the girls gave it their all. They twisted and whined their hips, one leg, and then a shake. They formed a line one line of all of them bending over and dancing in sync.

Diamond always had a love for dancing and hopes and dreams for being a choreographer. We danced together when we were in high school, but dance was just something that I did for fun.