Chapter Two❤︎︎

As Bruce and Vance walked out the building, people stared, especially Bruce's bullies who were waiting for him. "So, do you wanna come over to my place? We can study for that math test." Vance asked Bruce. "Yeah, sure!" Bruce replied. They walked to Vance's house and he opened the door for Bruce, they both went to Vance's room and shut the door. Vance plopped onto the bed. "Hey Bruce, can I ask you a question?" Vance asked. "Yeah, of course!" Bruce said as he sat next to Vance on the bed. "Why did you want me of all people to be your fake boyfriend?" Vance asked. "Well, I came out to one of my friends and then he told his friends and then the whole school found out and I got bullied. So I needed some help. So people wouldn't mess with me anymore more..." Bruce said as he smile faded. Vance noticed Bruce was said and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him. "Don't worry, it'll be okay. I'm here now and no one's gonna mess with you anymore. Bruce hugged back and started crying. "Oh! Sorry! Was there something I said?! Are you okay?!" Vance asked concerned. *sniff* "Yeah, I'm fine, I just haven't had a hug in a while..." Bruce said as Vance wiped the tears from eyes. "Come here, lay down." Vance and Bruce laid down as Vance wrapped his arms around Bruce and he cuddled him, He ran his fingers through Bruce's hair gently, Bruce eventually fell asleep in Vance's arms. He pulled the blanket over Bruce and fell asleep as well, Vance woke up a few hours later with Bruce in his arms sleeping peacefully, a tear ran down Bruce's cheek, Vance wiped it away with thumb and grabbed his phone as Bruce woke up, he opened his eyes and yawned. "Morning, beautiful." Vance said as he grinned and looked at at Bruce. Bruce blushed, "Shut it, Vance!" Bruce said, embarrassed. "Whatever." Vance said as he laughed.
_______________________________
337 words