Chapter Eight❤︎︎

Vance let Bruce in and lead him to his room. "So, where do I sleep?" Bruce asked. "You can sleep in my bed." Vance said. "Follow me." Vance said as they walked to the bathroom, Vance grabbed a towel and put it over Bruce's head. He dried his hair with the towel and gave Bruce some of his clothes, they were kinda big on him, since Bruce was a medium and Vance was a large. "Are you ready to go to bed?" Vance asked. "Oh, yeah, I'm ready, but I don't have a toothbrush..." Bruce said. "It's fine, I have a extra." Vance said as he gave Bruce a toothbrush to use. Bruce got ready for bed and came to Vance's bedroom where Vance was already in bed without on a shirt on, Bruce covered his eyes quickly. "Why don't you have a shirt on?!" Bruce asked as he turned around. "Am I not allowed to sleep without a shirt? It's my house." Vance responded. "Now, are you coming to bed or not?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm coming..." Bruce said as he got into the bed and pulled the covers over himself, he turned away from Vance, laying on his side. "You know, I was thinking. Vance said as Bruce turned around. "I was being pretty harsh on you, sorry." Vance said. "I'm sorry too." Bruce replied. "So, you forgive me?" Vance asked. "Yeah, do you forgive me?" Bruce replied. "Yeah, of course." Vance answered. "Cool." Bruce said. "Yeah, cool." They smiled each other, but something felt wrong. Vance felt weird, why did he his stomach feel like that? It felt like he had butterflies in his stomach. There's no way he was falling for Bruce, it was the whole reason, they fought. "So, what does this make us?" Bruce asked. "I don't know, did you still want me to be your pretend boyfriend?" Vance asked. "You would still do that for me?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, sure." Vance replied. Bruce smiled at Vance and hugged him. "Thank you, Vance." Bruce said. "It's no problem, I don't mind." Vance said. "Well, we should probably go to sleep." Bruce said as he let go of Vance. "Oh, yeah, we should. Night, Bruce." Vance said. "Goodnight, Vance." Bruce said as they both laid down, they fell asleep soon after that, smiling in both their sleep.
_______________________________
394 words