Chapter Eleven❤︎︎

After school, Bruce and Vance went shopping for their prom outfits, they didn't let each other's outfits though. When they got home, they watched a movie and fell asleep holding each other. The next day was prom and Bruce was nervous. They woke up to Vance's alarm and knew they had to get up for school, they got ready and started walking. "Vanceeeeeeee" Bruce said. "Yeah?" Vance asked. "I don't wanna walk, I'm still tired." Bruce said as he yawned. Vance wrapped his arms around Bruce and picked him up. "This better, princess?" Vance asked as he grinned. "Put me down!" Bruce said. "I thought you didn't want to walk." Vance replied. "Well, I want to walk now. Bruce responded as Vance put him down. "You're cute when you blush." Vance said. "Shut up!" Bruce said as he covered his cheeks. "Whatever, let's just go to class." Vance said as he ruffled Bruce's hair. "Bye, Bruce!" "Bye, Vance!" They said to each other as they went off to there classes. Once again, Bruce was thinking about prom. It was tonight, "do we dance? Or are we just going to talk? Or are we-" Bruce thought as they got interrupted by his teacher. "Bruce Yamada. What is the answer to number 14?" The teacher asked. "Oh, it's 3(5x • 40p) + 6x." Bruce answered. "Correct." The teacher said. "Damn it, Vance. No, this isn't his fault, it's mine, I should have been paying attention." Bruce thought. He thought about it all day until it was time to go home. Bruce and Vance walked home and got their clothes ready for when they had to go, until it was. Bruce put on his suit and brushed his hair, while Vance put his suit on and his tie. *knock knock* "Can I come in?" Vance asked from the other side of the door. "Yeah, come in." Bruce answered. Vance walked in as held something behind his back. "You look great." Vance said. "You do too." Bruce replied. "Oh, I also got you these." Vance said as he pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind his back, blushing a bit. "Vance, they're beautiful." Bruce said. "Just like you." Vance replied. Bruce smiled and blushed. "You are so cheesy." Bruce said as he took the bouquet from Vance's hands and kissed him on the cheek. "Come on, let's go."
_______________________________
395 words