Chapter Seven❤︎︎

As Bruce stood there speechless, Vance said something. "You know, I just realized something and I didn't even think about it before. You were using me too and didn't even realize it! It was so obvious! I feel so stupid for actually agreeing to do this stupid shit. I'm leaving, okay, Bruce? Bye." Vance said as he walked off, while Bruce stood their trying to figure what just happened, did Vance hate him now? He started walking home. Once he got their, he took his shoes off and walked straight upstairs, he grabbed his headphones and started listening to music, it helped calm him down. He sung along to the lyrics and closed his eyes, trying to forget what just happened, but he couldn't, he couldn't forget what Vance said. He was right though. Bruce was using Vance and he was in love with him. The only reason he Vance of all people as a fake boyfriend is because he could scare off the bullies. Vance was thinking about what he said earlier too. Was he to harsh on Bruce? He did use him though, he used him and actually had crush him the whole time, he had every right to be mad! While he was thinking, he heard a knock on the door, he went downstairs to open it and it was Bruce. He was drenched with rain and he was crying. "Holy shit, what happened?" Vance asked concerned as he stood in the doorway. "My parents kicked me out...they said they couldn't accept someone like me." Bruce said through tears. "Oh, sorry about that..." Vance said. "I know you're probably going to say no, but, can I stay with you?" Bruce asked. "Why me?" Vance asked. "I don't have anywhere else to go..." Bruce said. "Please?" Bruce said as he looked at Vance with tears in his eyes, Vance couldn't say no, he looked helpless. "Fine."
_______________________________
321 words