Chapter Ten❤︎︎

Vance ans Bruce hung out all weekend, but it had to come to an end because it was Sunday and school was tomorrow. Bruce was still staying with Vance and they acted if they were actually dating, even when they were alone. Just like everyday, they woke up together and got ready, then it was time to walk to school, as they started walking, Vance brought up a question. "Hey, Bruce, do you know what's coming up?" Vance asked. "Prom?" Bruce answered. "Yeah, it is! And I was wondering if you wanted to, you know..." "go with me?" Vance said. "Yeah! It could be fun." Bruce replied. "Okay!" Vance said. "So when is it? Next week, right?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, it is." Vance responded. They finally arrived at school. Once again, they had to part. The waved goodbye and went to their classes, but all Bruce could think about was Vance asking him to the prom. Did he mean it as friends or dating? He wished he would have asked. The truth is, Bruce was hoping Vance meant going together as a couple. Like real dating, no fake or pretend boyfriend, or anything like that. He was thinking about it all class period, while Vance slept in the back of his class. Bruce spent the whole day thinking about it, in fact he thought about it all week, finally it was the week of prom. Vance and Bruce were walking together as always, just like every morning. "So, Brucey, you excited?" Vance asked. "Yeah!" Bruce answered. "Me too. You wouldn't believe how many girls asked me to prom." Vance said. "Oh, I didn't know you were that popular with girls." Bruce said. "Me neither, I guess every girl wants a handsome and strong boyfriend." Vance said. "You aren't that handsome." Bruce said as he rolled his eyes. "Wow, jealous much?" Vance said. "I'm not jealous!" Bruce replied. "Yeah, sure, Brucey." "I gotta go to my class, bye." Vance said. "Bye, Vance." Bruce said as they walked off. Bruce thought about what Vance said, Was he really jealous of some stupid girls?
_______________________________
353 words