Chapter Three❤︎︎

As they both got out of bed, Bruce realized he had to go home. "Oh, I should be going, it's already 6:00." Bruce said as he grabbed his bag. "Alright, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Vance replied. "Before I go, thanks for earlier. I needed that." Bruce said as he smiled. "It's no problem, do you want me to walk you out?" Vance asked. "Yeah, sure." Bruce responded. Vance and Bruce walked to the door and Bruce left as he waved goodbye to Vance, Vance waved back. Bruce's house wasn't to far away from Vance's, so it was a short walk. But once he got home, his mom was mad. "Where were you?" His mom spoke from the kitchen where she was watching dishes, sounding upset. She glared at him. Oh, hey mom, I was just at a friend's house..." Bruce replied. "You have a test tomorrow and you were supposed to be studying in your room!" She said as she slammed her fist on the counter. "First, you say you like boys and now you're giving up on school?!" She shouted. "What?! No! I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend!" Bruce shouted back. "Boyfriend...? You said you were with your friend..." Bruce's mom said, she sounded confused. "Bruce... do you have a boyfriend?" She spoke a bit quieter. "I have a boyfriend, mom..." Bruce said, looking down at his feet. "You fucking disappointment." His mom said as she took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. "What..." Bruce replied, about to cry. "Just go to your room. I can't even look at you right now."Yes ma'am..." Bruce said as he walked up the stairs to his room, as soon as he shut the door, he started sobbing, why did his mom have to be like this? Why was she always so strict? He got up and walked to his bed, he just wanted today to be over. That night he cried himself to sleep, hopefully tomorrow will be better.
_______________________________
337 words