Chapter Four❤︎︎

Bruce woke up from his alarm, 6:00 am. He was hugging his pillow and wrapped up in his covers, he didn't want to go to school today, but he couldn't just skip, his mom would be furious. He got up and got ready, the clock read 6:32 and he had to leave, he didn't even have breakfast, he wasn't hungry. He was still thinking about yesterday with his mom. He walked out the house to see Vance waiting in his front porch. "Hey, sweetheart!" Vance said. "Stop calling me cheesy nicknames!" Bruce said as he flicked Vance's forehead. "Aww, why?" Vance asked Bruce teasingly. Bruce just smiled and laughed. "Because, they're stupid. That's why." Bruce said as smiled at Vance. Vance smiled back and grabbed Bruce's hand, Bruce turned bright red. "What are you doing?!" Brice asked as he looked at their hands. "Well, don't you want to make it look believable?" Vance asked. "You know, sometimes I think you do this for your own entertainment." Bruce replied. "Maybe I do." Vance said as he laughed and smiled. "O-Oh..." Bruce said, embarrassed. "Just kidding, Brucey." Vance said as he ruffled Bruce's hair. "I knew that.." Bruce replied. "Yeah, sure." Vance replied back. They started walking to school, still holding hands, just talking about random stuff. Okay, we're here and I have science first so I guess I'll see you in math." Bruce said as he smiled and walked off, waving goodbye to Vance. They both went off to their classes. Bruce went to science and at down, waiting for class to start when two boys went over to his desk. "Hey, faggot, why were you with Vance this morning? You guys friends or something?" The first boy asked. "No, we're dating actually." Bruce replied to the two boys. "No fucking way...you're dating Vance hopper?" The second boy asked. "Yeah, we're dating..." Bruce said. "That's fucking crazy, since when?" One asked. "Just yesterday." Bruce replied. The boys laughed. I mean, you can't blame them, Bruce and Vance dating sounded crazy. The boys walked back to their desk as they talked about Bruce. Atleast they weren't talking behind his back. But, he had to focus, because class had just started.
_______________________________
374 words