Chapter Twelve❤︎︎

They started walking to the school as they held hands. "Hey, Bruce, you really do look beautiful tonight." Vance said as he smiled at Bruce. Bruce couldn't help but smile back. "You're adorable." Bruce said as he laughed. "Oh, here let me fix your tie real quick." Bruce said as he stepped closer to Vance, fixing his tie. "So close..." Vance thought. "Done." Bruce said as he smiled at Vance. They started walking again and finally got to the school. "Vance, give me your arm." Bruce said. "Okay, but why?" Vance asked. Bruce held Vance's arm. "It's what everyone else is doing." Bruce replied. "Oh, okay, are you ready?" Vance asked. "Yeah, let's go." Bruce answered. When they walked in, they were playing party music and there were decorations everywhere. "Are you hungry?" Vance asked. "Yeah, a little, do they have a food table?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, right over there." Vance answered. "Okay, let's go!" Bruce said. They walked over to the food table and hung out over there for a little while, until they started playing slow music. "Do you wanna dance?" Vance asked. "Oh, I don't know how." Bruce said as he smiled. "Cmon, I'll show you." Vance said as he led Bruce to the dance floor. He put Bruce's hands on his shoulders and he put his on Bruce's hips. Them they started dancing, Bruce was struggling a bit, but Vance didn't mind, he thought it was cute. "You got it?" Vance asked. "Kind of, it's a little hard, but I got it." Bruce responded. "Look at me, not your feet." Vance said as he lifted Bruce's chin up. The song was coming an end, so it was time for Vance to take his chance. He kissed Bruce, right on the lips. It was soft and gentle, just like he had been with Bruce, he pulled away to see Bruce shocked, he smiled and pulled Vance back into the kiss. Nothing else mattered except them, it was perfect, just like them.
_______________________________
336 words
THE END<3