Chapter Nine❤︎︎

Vance woke up in the middle of the night to heavy breathing noises and moving around. He looked over over at Bruce and his eyes here closed tightly, he was breathing hard and shaking. "What the fuck..." Vance whispered and sighed. He wrapped his arms around him and cuddled him. Bruce still nuzzled his face into Vance's chest as he held on to Vance. They slept like that for the rest of the night. Vance holding Bruce in his arms as Bruce slept peacefully. They both fell asleep holding each other until morning when Bruce woke up around 8:00, he opened his eyes and tried to get up but couldn't, something was holding him down. He looked what it was and it Vance, he blushed brightly, had he been cuddling him the entire night?! "Mmm..." Vance groaned as he woke up and sat up in bed. "Morning, Bruce." Vance said as ruffled Bruce's hair. "Morning..." Bruce said back as he blushed. "Something wrong, Brucey?" Vance asked as he grinned. "No, nothing wrong." Bruce answered, embarrassed. "Alright." Vance said. "Wait, did you just call me, Brucey?!" Bruce asked. "Mhm." Vance said as he sat back on the bed. "Here, I got a shirt on so you don't have to be embarrassed." Vance said as he laughed. "Ugh, shut up!" Bruce said as he pushed him. "You know you love it." Vance replied. "No, I do not." Bruce responded. "Whatever, Brucey. You wanna do something?" Vance asked. "Like what?" Bruce said. "You wanna watch a horror movie?" Vance asked. "No way! Those are scary!" Bruce said. "Come on, please!" Vance said. "Fine, we can watch a scary movie." Bruce replied. "Yes! Let's watch Terrifier!" Vance said. "Fine." Bruce agreed. Vance turned on the movie and they started watching it, it started out fine, but Bruce started getting scared. "Too scary for you?" Vance asked. "No, it's fine! It's only a little scary!" Bruce said. He was lying. Vance was cuddling him and he was hiding  under the covers every time a scary part came on. "You sure? Cause I don't mind changing it." Vance asked. "Really?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, of course." Vance answered. "Okay!" Bruce said. Bruce turned on a comedy movie and they laughed the whole time, it was a lot better when they both enjoyed the movie. It was a lot better when they enjoyed something together.
_______________________________
400 words