Chapter Five❤︎︎

The bell rung and class was over, which meant he got to see his "boyfriend". Which Bruce was actually pretty excited about, as he was walking to science, someone grabbed his shoulders. "BOO!" Someone shouted from behind him, it was Vance. "You scared me!" Bruce said as he pushed Vance, it I didn't effect him much though, Bruce wasn't too strong. "Come on, let's go." Vance said as he grabbed Bruce's hand once again and dragged him to math. They both sat down, Vance sat right behind him in class. That day they were taking a test and Vance didn't study at all, neither than Bruce but at least he knew what was going on. Vance just fell asleep in class everyday. The teacher passed out the tests and gave the instructions. "You may start." The teacher said as the room went silent. The class started the test as a crumbled piece of paper landed on Bruce's desk. He opened the note, "do you know what this test is about? -Vance" The note read. "Yeah. -Bruce" The note said. "Can you give me answers pleaseeeeeee -Vance" the note said once again. "Fine. -Bruce" The note read. "Thanks, baby. Vance whispered in Bruce's ear. Bruce turned bright red and swatted at Vance. "You are such an idiot." Bruce whispered back. He started answering the questions so he could give them to Vance, he gave Vance all the answers and they both turned in their tests, "Thanks, sweetheart." Vance said as they both sat down. "You're welcome, handsome." Bruce said as he winked and grinned at Vance. Vance blushed a bit. "Shut up..." Vance replied. The bell rung once again, they had a couple more classes together before lunch, so they could hang out. Those classes passed by and now it was time for lunch. Bruce sat down at a table and waited for Vance to come into the lunchroom, while the same two boys from earlier came over to him and grabbed his hair. "Aw, the little faggot is sitting by himself!" One of the boys said as he pulled harder and Bruce's hair. "Ow! Stop that, please!" Bruce said a bit loud. "Who's gonna stop us you're boyfriend?" The other boy said. As they continued making fun of Bruce, they heard a voice from behind them. "What the fuck do you think you're doing to my boyfriend?"
_______________________________
399 words