𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿?

E! News
who is sophie baker?

with rumours of our fav girl sophie baker appearing on a new show in the summer, we thought we'd give ourselves and you readers at home, a recap on her amazing work so far!

sophie isabella baker is a 21 year old actress from Alaska. she grew up with her mum, famous singer, laura baker, her dad aaron baker and her twin brother, sam baker. there are rumours that she grew up in close proximity of rudy pankow and his family but that isn't yet confirmed.

when Sophie was 17, she got a small role in Alexa and Katie, playing one of the duos best friends - hannah, then she got a role alongside the amazing Maitreyi Ramakrishnan in Never have I Ever, she was also in Spider-Man NWH and has an amazing bond with the cast. now there have been rumours about her starring in a new unnamed tv show, which unfortunately we have no information about so far.

we don't know much about sophies past relationships, but we do know that 4 years ago she was in a two year relationship with Johnny Orlando but apparently that ended badly and neither of them talk about it, all we know is that miss baker was MIA on social media for a long time. However as of now, we are pretty sure that Sophie is single and loving life!

that is it for this article but we will let you know whenever we get updated on the show situation! love you all E! Readers and see you in the next article xoxoxo