𝟭𝟳 - 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀.

i woke up in rudy's arms and i felt safe. i was so glad everything with adam was over. i got ready and me and rudy made our way to set. we filmed a couple of scenes, then sat down at craft services to get some food. maddy and maddie came and sat down with us, making sure that i was okay and we were just talking about normal things. we had music blasting in the background and we're just sat soaking in the sun. about an hour later my phone was ringing. it was an unknown number. i thought it was weird but decided to answer anyway.

hello, is this miss sophie baker?

yes, this is she. how can i help you?

i'm really sorry to be having to tell you this ma'am but your brother, samuel baker has been in a car accident

what?

i'm so sorry miss baker

i-is he ok-kay?

he is in critical condition, i would suggest you get to the hospital as soon as you can.

alright, i'm on m-my way now

after i put the phone down on the hospital worker, i burst out crying and ran to my car getting in it and driving to the hospital as quick as i could. i saw rudy and both the maddies in the car behind me but i didn't care. i needed to get to him. i called my mum, telling her everything that happened whilst sobbing. it was the hardest phone call i've ever had to make in my life but i wanted to be the one to tell her what was happening. mum and dad immediately got on the first flight possible as i pulled into the car park. i sprinted to the reception desk and broke down into tears when i felt rudy's hands on my waist. it all felt real.

we went to sams room and i took a deep breath before i walked in. he was hooked up to about 50 machines and he had cuts and bruises all over his body. i couldn't breath. what was happening. all i could think about was imogen. my baby girl. what was she gonna do without him? what was i gonna do without him? we did everything together. birthdays, random walks, just stupid little things. they were all gone.

two days after he passed, we got read his will. me and rudy were now imogens legal guardians which i couldn't be happier about. she would stay in our family. she could see her grandparents and other family members, and i wouldnt want anybody else to be responsible for her precious life.

@sophhhh

@sophhhh - it is with great sadness that i'm having to tell you all that my brother passed away earlier this week

@sophhhh - it is with great sadness that i'm having to tell you all that my brother passed away earlier this week. the pain i'm feeling right now is unimaginable and i cannot even begin to describe the emotions that are going through my head right now. my darling sam, i promise to look after your daughter with my life and i will never forget you. i love you always 🕊️

...

comments have been disabled.

...

a/n - i cannot believe how long it's been since i've updated this book! i'm so sorry! it is at an end tho, the next chapter will most likely be the last! love you all xoxox